Another Site for Craft Fairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Site for Craft Fairs

Dont know if this is any good . I haven't used them but thought I'd pass it on

www.craftpeople2000.co.uk

Seems to be lots of differant type shows listed , might be of use ?

Cheers Janice
    www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Thanks for sharing. I have had a quick look and will look properly later when I get some time to myself.
    www.littlebead.blogspot.com
    www.twitter.com/littlebead

Comment

Hi,
      Thankyou for the link, a very interesting site.

I thought the prices are very fair and if you live close by definitely something to do. Unfortunatly for me the cost of accommodation would make them too expensive and camping under canvas has no appeal!!

Ann

Comment

Not done one yet, but we're signed up for Kilnsey Show in the Dales - they seem a very professional outfit.

Chris.

Comment

Thanks for this link! Hopefully the ones I want are still available...

Camille

Comment

I have used these people before and they are very well organised. The down side is that the events carry a mix of craft and bought in goods.

sue
            How far you go in life depends on you being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these.

Comment

Thanks for that link, i too have had a quick look & will put it in my favourites.

I do have probs in finding any craft shows that are advertised, not many are here on the South Coast apart from the Woodland Crafts (which are always the same items & you can go round within 1/2 hour )

I did join another craft fair web site & they gave you a list for the next 6 months or so within a 40 or 50 mile radius but there wasn't much on that list for me for this year, either i have got other plans or something comes up at the last min.

One of these days i will do a craft show but just haven't got round to getting any stock at the mo.

Chat soon

Christine
              www.coshamcraftyclub.co.uk
              www.scrapbookgetaways.co.uk
              www.learntoscrap.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X