Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fairs this coming weekend ...

Hi All,

Thought I'd post this a bit earlier this week to give you all a chance to plan your visits!!

There's a bumper crop of events this coming weekend with it being a bank holiday. Don't forget ...we can all be customers at events as well as stall holders ...so help support UK crafting and pop along to your local event.

I'm sure some of the crafters on this forum will be at some of these events so please jump on the thread and give yourselves a plug.

Best wishes to everyone who will be 'out there' this weekend ...I hope you have a great time!

Regards.
    Fair Do

Saturday 3rd May
    Chipping Barnet Library - 3 Stapylton Road, Barnet - 10.00am to 4.00pm
    Lacock Village Hall - Lacock, Chippenham, Wiltshire - 10.00am to 5.00pm

Sunday 4th May
    Holsworthy Memorial Hall - Manor Car Park, Holsworthy, Devon – 10.30am to 3.30pm
    The Exmouth Pavilion - The Esplanade, Exmouth – 10.00am to 4.30pm
    Hartington Village Hall - Hartington, Derbyshire – 10.00am to 5.00pm

Bank Holiday Monday 5th May
    St Paul's Church Hall - Church Road, Charlestown, Cornwall – 10.00am to 4.00pm

Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th May
    Woodstock Town Hall - Woodstock - Sorry, no times available from organiser

Saturday 3rd, Sunday 4th and Bank Holiday Monday 5th May
    High Elms Country Park - 10.30am to 5.00pm
    The Showground, Wood Green Animal Shelter - Godmanchester, Cambridgeshire - 10.30am to 5.00pm
    The Red Dragon Centre - Hemmingway Road, Cardiff Bay, Cardiff, South Wales - 10.00am to 8.00pm
    The Lowther Pavillion - West Beach, Lytham - Sorry, no times available from organiser

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Fair Do; 01-05-2008, 09:55 PM. Reason: Just realised I can paste the list on here!

Fair Do's!

Hi All,

Just realised that I can paste the list on here!

See posting above.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Regards.
    Fair Do.

Fair Do's!

Comment

Thank you Fair Do

I tried to have a stall at Lacock Village Hall but I found out about it to late still there is always next year.
      JULIE

www.sacred-spirit-dreamcatchers.co.uk

Comment

which country's ?

England ?

How much once ? About the space ?

Comment

Thanks Fair Do.

Migh pop along to the Hartington event. All my stock is on display in a shop at the moment so I haven`t got much to sell but I do like to go to craft Fairs as a customer too!

Comment

Hi JCM,

I'm sorry to hear you couldn't get in at Lacock. As far as I'm aware they have about another 15 events during the year. Have you tried for them or was it just this weekend you were after?

Regards.
            Fiar Do

Fair Do's!

Comment

Fair Do

Hopefully the lady I spoke to will let me know when the next venue is so I cxan book it.
              We went there on a day out last year it is so pretty well worth a visit

Thank you your reply
              JULIE

Comment

I can definitely recommend the Lacock events, I presume you spoke to Debbie, the organiser, who is extremely helpful. The events on the run-up to Christmas in Lacock were very good for me.

Si.
                Wood Tattoos
                Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
                Facebook
                Flickr
                Twitter

Comment

Thankyou Woodtatoos

Lacock is so lovely, it is a long way for us to travel from WSM but I think it would be worth it.

The one thing I have noticed since doing fayres is the like minded people,we have met and made friends with so many and it is lovely to see them at the next venue
                  JULIE

Comment

Uffington scarecrow weekend sun/ mon.

(its in linconshire.) if anyone is out that way come and say hello! i ll be in the craft barn!
                    Sarah Simmonite.

Comment

Working...
                    X