Northern Ireland Fairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northern Ireland Fairs

For all members from Northern Ireland, thought we could use this thread to post any details on fairs that we know of that are coming up. Always hear about the events when it is too late!!

I am just starting to chase up leads so as soon as I have any I will post them here.
    the only that thing that can limit you is yourself!

Northern Ireland Fairs

Originally posted by josiejodesigns View Post
    For all members from Northern Ireland, thought we could use this thread to post any details on fairs that we know of that are coming up. Always hear about the events when it is too late!!

I am just starting to chase up leads so as soon as I have any I will post them here.
    Hello,

I've just joined. I keep my eye open for a wide variety of events that take place in Belfast,
    and elsewhere in Northern Ireland, so that I can post details about the events on sites
    for those places. I'll keep my eye open for Craft Fairs and post the details on this thread.

Christopher

Comment

i do quite a few fairs through out the year and will start to get the info in soon will keep an eye out and post anything of interest
      while i knit i think

http://foxyscraftythoughts.blogspot.com

http://thecraftyfox.misi.me.uk

Comment

Northern Ireland Fairs

Event Easter Eggstravaganza and Craft Fair
        Venue The Argory, Co. Armagh
        Date: 24th March 1.00pm - 5.30pm
        Description A wonderful craft fair with a range of family entertainment throughout the afternoon.

Event Grand Garden and Craft Fair
        Venue Mount Stewart House, Co. Down
        Date 17th May 10.00am - 18th May 6.00pm
        Description Craft stalls, floral art, family entertainment and music + Mount Stewart plant sales with a plant clinic & swap shop

Event Family Day and Craft Fair
        Venue The Argory, Co. Armagh
        Date 25th August 1.00pm - 5.30pm
        Description Something for everyone with a craft fair and family entertainment

Contact the National Trust at Rowallane, Saintfield for further details

Comment

Craft fair in Newtownards

Hey I'm orgainsing a craft fair in Newtownards on saturday 26th April 1.30-5pm. I have a wide variety of crafters and stalls coming so it should be a great day.
          Its in the band hall behind the fire station on new road.
          All welcome!
          Thanks in anticipation for any support.
          Being run for a really worthwhile cause - raising money for northern ireland air ambulance!

Also starting a group on myspace craft fairs northern ireland that might eventually help to keep people updated.

Thanks Christopher - do you so this for a living or something cos you seem to be on the ball for everything - many thanks for all your posts!
          http://www.squidoo.com/week4crafts - My Craft Challenge

http://www.elwoodprints.com My Photography!

http://esikcreations.webs.com Craft Website - Which I think I might add a forum to - what you think?

http://want-to-make-money-online.webs.com My research into making money online!

Comment

hi elwoodprints nice to see another crafter from this side of the pond off to check out myspace
            while i knit i think

http://foxyscraftythoughts.blogspot.com

http://thecraftyfox.misi.me.uk

Comment

Anyone going to Hillsborough Oyster Fest this weekend?

Comment

Hi everyone, I hadn't realised that there were so many of us from N Ireland. I'm in Bangor NI and at the moment only do a couple of craft fairs a year.
                www.mycalicoheart.co.uk
                www.mycalicoheart.blogspot.com
                www.mycalicoheart.misi.co.uk
                www.mycalicoheart.folksy.com

Comment

Northern Ireland Fairs

Hello Guys,

Will some of you be attending these events?

Saturday 18th October 11.00am to 4.00pm Priesthill (Zion) Methodist Church,
                  Kesh Road, Maze, Hillsborough Tea, Coffee and Lunches

Friday 31st October and Saturday 1st November
                  Hillsborough's Taste of Autumn Family Fun Halloween Weekend
                  Join in the entertainment at Hillsborough Village Centre, with plenty of fun for all including a Craft Fair.

Saturday 15th November 10.00am - 2.00pm
                  Prices: Adults £2 Children 50p Victoria College, Cranmore Park, Belfast
                  This one's an annual event

Wednesday 12th November 11.00am to 9.00pm Admission: £3.00 at the door. An Invitation from the Ballymena Hospice Support Group to attend their ...
                  22nd Annual Christmas Fair at the Tullyglass House Hotel, Ballymena
                  Antiques, Cakes, Christmas Cards and Crafts as well as more items.
                  All proceeds to the Northern Ireland Hospice, Head Office, 18, O'Neill Road, Newtownabbey.

Contact the Black Box in Hill Street as they may have the occasional Craft Fair.

Christopher

Comment

Craft fair, Newcastle, Co Down

I am organising a craft fair in Northern Ireland - Newcastle, Co Down.
                    It's to raise funds for the 15th Down Scout and Cub Unit.
                    Saturday 29th November.
                    St Mary's Hall, Main St.
                    1-4pm.
                    £15 per table.
                    Santa's Grotto, raffle and homemade buns, tea, coffee and mulled wine. Entry is free to the public so hopefully all this should draw a few punters in!

Email me at [email protected] for more details. Space is limited and we hope to have a wide selection of crafts rather than many stalls selling the same stuff so if you're interested please email asap. We may have reached saturation point with jewellery stalls I'm afraid. If anyone does ceramics, candles, soap and anything else which isn't jewellery I'd love to hear from you.

I already posted about this fair on here but just found my thread on page 4!

Comment

Spring 09 Fairs

Hi folks, am new to this forum, but wondered if there are any Spring Fair dates yet in Northern Ireland - am perhaps jumping the gun, but would like to plan ahead!! Thankyou!

Comment

Spring 09 Fairs

Hello SuperMum,

I've posted the message below on Belfast Forum and Free Ads NI under the heading

Craft Fairs - dates and venues required

Charities, church groups, community groups, craft groups, PTA's and schools all organise Craft Fairs to raise funds. If you are a member of a group organising a Fair next year please post details on the Forum Calendar and also post details on the Northern Ireland board of craftsforum.co.uk If you know of anyone organising a Fair please spread the word.

The message is on the Classified Board ... Wanted section on the Belfast Forum and on the Charity Notices and Events board on the Free Ads site. Let me know if you'd be prepared to travel as far as Fermanagh for a Fair ... if you are I'll post a message on the Enniskillen site.

There's a Farmer's Market at St George's Market, Belfast every Saturday which includes speciality foods from around the world as well as handmade crafts, flowers, plants and local artwork. Google The Foody Regions - Farmers Markets in Ireland for contact details of the Belfast Market.

Christopher
                        Last edited by Christopher; 12-12-2008, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Easter Craft Fair

Hi Supermum and all NI crafters

I will be organising another craft fair at Easter time to raise funds for the Cubs, we had a lovely Christmas fair here last month. Also I am helping to arrange one in Castlewellan next Summer to raise funds for the Comhaltas. This will be held at the Lodge in Castlewellan, a lovely big building with space to have stalls outside weather permitting!

As soon as final arrangements are made I will duly post all details on here so watch this space...

Cheers

cum mum

Comment

Spring 09 Fairs

Hi cub mum, Supermum and all NI crafters,

Nothing beats planning for the future.

See if you can find a list of all the Agricultural show held in Northern Ireland as most of them should have stands for crafters.

There are also events such as the Irish Game Fair and Country Lifestyle Festival (27th and 28th June at Shane's Castle) and the Highland Games at Glenarm Castle around the 12th July. Don't forget to check for dates of Steam Rallies too.

Have a Happy Christmas and a Peaceful and Prosperous New Year

Christopher

Comment

Newbie - any known craft fairs in NI this autumn?

Hi. Am new to the craft forum and have just been reading through this thread. I see it stops at last Christmas and wondered how people had got on with finding craft fairs last year; and whether anyone knows of any this autumn (September to Christmas).

Comment

Working...
                              X