Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft fairs in Norfolk?

Hi all!

Just wondered if anyone knows of any craft fairs taking place in Norfolk as I'm struggling to find any being advertised locally?!

Cheers

Gemstar X

The only ones i know off are at the usa bases

Comment

Thanks for that, I do know of someone who works at one of the bases so I'll have an ask.

Gemstar

Comment

Craft Fair in Norfok

Hi, I am hosting a Country Fair at Margaretta House in Clenchwarton in Norfolk on the 8th of June, we still have places available!
        Thanks,

Comment

Thanks for that, have pm'd you about info.

Gx

Comment

Hi,
            If you're interested in travelling to Suffolk, we have a Christmas Fayre taking place on 5th December at 7.30pm. Stalls are priced at a very reasonable £10 and you can expect in excess of 200 people attending the event.
            Let me know if you're interested!
            Good Luck,
            Coribonce

Comment

I'm sure there's a christmas fayre at the cathedral, or at Dragon hall... somewhere like that.
              Cheers,
              Scorch

Scorch's Pyrography : www.scorchpyro.co.uk
              Crafts on Flickr : http://www.flickr.com/photos/tanniso...7606138937826/

Comment

Originally posted by Gemstar View Post
                Hi all!

Just wondered if anyone knows of any craft fairs taking place in Norfolk as I'm struggling to find any being advertised locally?!

Cheers

Gemstar X
                Gemstar I run 10 craft fairs every year at Great Yarmouth Norfolk. The first one for 2009 is a two day one on the 24th and 25th May. The venue is on the seafront in a large sports hall that can hold ove 75 six foot stand. 2009 is the 10th year the fairs have been running.

Comment

Norfolk Craft Fairs

Hello

I arrange craft fairs in norfolk, I have themarrange in Wymondham this year, and Norwich and Wymondham Next Year. Please e-mail [email protected] for more information.

Als anyone who has arranged craft fairs please let me know, i still have a few dates in my diary free!

Many thanks
                  Sparkles Events
                  www.sparklesevents.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X