• Shrivenham Village Fete - Oxfordshire/Wiltshire

This year
    Shrivenham Village Fete
    will be held on:

SATURDAY 23rd AUGUST 2008
    at
    SHRIVENHAM MEMORIAL HALL AND RECREATION GROUND
    at 1pm

Shrivenham Fete is one of the biggest village fetes in the area (we are on the Wiltshire/Oxfordshire border). Our fete attracts around 2,500 people each year and we aim to attract a wide variety of stalls and exhibits with items to suit all pockets. We have a number of regular items of traditional entertainment at the fete including a Fun Fair, Punch & Judy, Magic Show and around 50-60 Craft Stalls. Last year's Fete was a huge success, we had wonderful weather and crowds of people... and we would like this year's to be even better!

If you would like to book a stall please contact me by mail at:

If you have any queries about the fete, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Sally

That's a shame, I'm not available on that day this year. I have saved your details for next year though if that's OK!

Si.
    Wood Tattoos
    Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
    Facebook
    Flickr
    Twitter

Comment

Of course! If you would like to mail me your details I can put you on our database for next year.

Sally

Comment

I'm interested.

I did quite well at the MOD Shrivenham at Christmas.

I will email you shortly
        Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Great, the more the merrier! It's a lovely fete, and our stallholders generally do very well.

Comment

Thank you for all your mails, we now only have outdoor stalls left... last year was wonderful and sunny, so if you'd like to book a stall you'll probably need a gazebo!

Comment

Hello all!

Just a quick update, we only have 10 stalls left if anyone else would like to book!

Comment

Working...
              X