• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheshire Craft Fair

Winter Craft Fair - Cresta Court Hotel 2nd November 2008

10am - 4pm

Table price - £25.00 for 6ft table

Just to let everyone know we still have space for Woodcrafts, pottery, gourmet foods, candles, babywear, glass designs, paintings etc but unfortunately we are now full for cards and jewellery (sorry everyone).

Any one interested please contact me with your details and I will send out booking form.

Tania

Craft fair

I may be interested but where is it again? What town is it in?
    Quirky items from a MAD family.

Comment

still spaces left?

Hi, I am new to the forum and new to craft fairs. I would really like to do a fair nearer christmas - are there any spaces left at the Cheshire winter fair? ( i am not cards or jewellery) Can you give me any contact details for a booking form

Thanks

Skye

Comment

Winter craft fair

Hi Skye

We do have approximately 5 places left, we can send you a booking form

You will need to send me your address do this by the sending me a private message.

Can you tell me what your craft is

Look forward to hearing from you

Tania

Comment

Hi there,

I would be very interested in this craft fair. I make textile products and cards so i'm not too sure if a mixture would be ok as you did mention you had your limit of card makers. I live fairly local too so would be great if you have any spare places.

Thanks,
          A

Comment

HI Ali

I have left a message in your Private Messages.

Tania

Comment

Hi Tania, Do you have any spaces left for the fair in altrincham? I sell fairtrade kids fancy dress costumes and baby clothes...if this is something you think would fit neatly into your fair and you have a space left please let me know.

Comment

winter fair spaces

yes we have about four left and this sounds a great craft we are always looking for something different. If you want a booking form send me a private message with your address etc and I will post out the details for you.

Tania

Comment

Working...
                X