Date booked not enough stalls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Date booked not enough stalls

I have discovered this forum in a moment of desperation and have enjoyed starting to read some threads. I love craft fairs and so when someone suggested we run a craft fair as part of our 'carnival' I foolishly volunteered to take charge of it. I am now beginning to panic. Has anyone got any advice about how to get a good variety of stalls for a family event?
    FYI the event is in Stoke-on-Trent on 12th July

There are quite a few people on here who organise craft fairs, so they will be the best people to talk to. I'm sure they'll find you.

Welcome too!!

Comment

hey , im a stokie and there are loads of local people here i know a couple of folk i can message for you !
      where in stoke ,and how much you charging ?
      Last edited by marra; 24-04-2008, 12:50 PM.
      Thanks
      Heidi x x x

Comment

Hi,

I've just emailed you - we'd love to attend.

Can you please send me details to email removed (don't publicy post emails unless you like spam)

Thanks a lot!!

Laura & Gord xxx
        Last edited by 0103media; 15-05-2008, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the contact. I was feeling quite alone with this task. The event is at The Bridge Centre, in Birches Head and we are charging £10 for a stall 6-10ft.

Comment

I was going to say that I am sure there are people on here who are in your area and low and behold they are already pouring through the door. This is a very good place to advertise a craft fair - I am doing one in the summer and have had a lot of response from this forum. Good Luck and welcome to the forum.
            Cynthia
            http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

Comment

Good Afternoon

I'd love to come along with my pet goodies, if you could send some info to me that would be fab, I've pmed you too

L xx

Comment

what stalls have you got already ?
                what do you need ?
                Thanks
                Heidi x x x

Comment

I have a couple of jewellry stalls, pet accessories, cards & candles as definites so far. No specific needs - just family oriented really.

Comment

sounds good! I'd be interested too, just send me some more info!

knit sew crochet hop..........

my etsy shop www.cloudhopping.etsy.com

my folksy shop www.folksy.com/shops/cloudhopping

my musings www.cloudhoppingdesigns.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hi Cloudhopping
                      FYI The fair is at The Bridge Centre, in Birches Head, Stoke-on-Trent from 1-5pm (12th July) Stalls are £10 for 6-10ft space and the conferencs suite has tea & coffee making facilities in the next room. If you give me your contact details I will forward a booking form to you when it available, but if you are interested in the meantime I can provisionally book you a place.

Comment

We still have a few places left at the Craft fair on 12th July. Anyone interested let me kno. Ta

Comment

Working...
                        X