Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bucks, Beds or Northants Craft Fairs

Hi,
    I'm new to all this so please be patient.
    I really want to start selling some of my handmade cards and jewellry but have no idea where to start. I was thinking perhaps a stall at a small fair would be a good first attempt.
    Does anyone know of any upcoming fairs in Bucks, Beds or Northants (I'm willing to travel to all of these).
    Also, if any of you have any advice then I'd love to hear it
    Thanks
    E

hello and welcome to the forum cant help you with craft fair but im sure someone will be able to point you in the right direction
    Jan xx

http://craftyjan.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hi Craftielisa,

Welcome to the forum

I haven't got ny details of any up and coming events in the area at the moment, but a good person to contact is Jo W on here - she runs 'purely craft' and organises craft fairs in the Northants / Beds area.

I went to one of her fairs last month and it was very well organised. I may be organising a ladies pamper/shopping night in our village in the summer, would you be interested in that or is it too far for you? (Weedon).

Claire
      Website; www.midshiresmakers.co.uk
      Facebook Pages: www.facebook.com/weedoncraftmarket
      www.facebook.com/craftshoppingexperience

Comment

Hi Clare, I would be interested in your pamper/shopping evening if it goes ahead, only thing is I make jewellery so you may not want me! Selina

Comment

Hi Selina,

I'll certainly have room for about 3 or 4 jewellery stalls if they are all fairly different styles so I'll definitely let you know when I've got something organised. I don't imagine it will be until June/July, but if it goes well I'll do another before xmas too

Are you fairly local to me then? It's always nice to find local crafters, everyone seems to be nearer to Leicester for some reason?

Claire
          Website; www.midshiresmakers.co.uk
          Facebook Pages: www.facebook.com/weedoncraftmarket
          www.facebook.com/craftshoppingexperience

Comment

Hi Claire, yes please let me know. I'm in Rugby so Weedon is 25 mins straight down the A5 for me. Selina

Comment

Hi Claire,
              Thanks for the reply. I'd definitely be interested in the ladies/pamper night - can you keep me up to date with your plans. Weedon isn't too far for me to travel.
              Happy organizing!
              Elisa

Comment

pamper evening

Hi,

I make bath products and trests so would be interested in a pamper evening.
                If you could keep me posted on this it would be great

regards
                sue
                How far you go in life depends on you being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these.

Comment

I'm planning a Strawberry Tea charity event in Northampton, raising money for Breast Cancer Care, on 21st June. I'm full on the cards front but have space for jewellery if you're interested?

Camille

Comment

I create healing nets from crystal tumblestones and am looking to take them to pamper events and fairs. I call it 'Healing by Design' If anyone knows of any events around buckinghamshire or within an hours drive of aylesbury, or is organising one, please contact me.
                    Spiritwalker
                    www.spiritwalker.info
                    Online Crystal Shop

Comment

Looking for fairs

Hi,

I'm pretty new to using forums so please bear with me whilst I find my feet!!

I sell rustic and shaby chich home and giftware and am looking for some fairs etc in the Northamptonshire area, if anyone knows of anything taking place whether it be during the summer or towards, dare I say it, Christmas, I'd be all ears.

I also offer home parties so if any one has any advice about how to get bookings i'd be grateful.

Kind regards
                      Flick x
                      Felicity
                      www.applepatchacre.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by ladyluckjewellery View Post
                        Hi Craftielisa,

Welcome to the forum

I haven't got ny details of any up and coming events in the area at the moment, but a good person to contact is Jo W on here - she runs 'purely craft' and organises craft fairs in the Northants / Beds area.

I went to one of her fairs last month and it was very well organised. I may be organising a ladies pamper/shopping night in our village in the summer, would you be interested in that or is it too far for you? (Weedon).

Claire
                        HI Claire

I'm in Northampton too, and would ne interested in your shopping night too - if I haven't missed it. I sell personalised gifts and favours

Maria
                        Maria
                        www.rixyswrappers.wahm.co.uk
                        personalised favours and gifts

Comment

Craft Event

Hello,

I am an Events Intern at a sports and social club.
                          We are holding a family fun day on 2nd August in High Wycombe.
                          We are currently looking for people to come and attend our event with a view to selling their products and or services.
                          We are keen to involve as many local poeple and businesses as we can.
                          I have just joined this forum with a view to contacting you all, to see if we can work togther?
                          If the date and location is suitable for you, please get in touch with me at
                          [email protected]

and I can start the process for getting you a stall!
                          I look forward to hearing from you all soon.

Thank you

Emily

Comment

Fairs

This is very out of date - should an old thread be used for advertising?
                            Liz

Comment

Working...
                            X