Craft Fair North West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fair North West

I Am The Manager Of A Sports Centre In Lancaster (north West ) And I Would Be Interested In Starting Up Some Craft Fairs In The North West. I Have Looked Around And There Doesnt Seem To Be Any About In This Area. Does Anyone Have Any Advice On Whether This Would Be A Good Idea And How Do I Go About It.

Thanks

Nick
    Last edited by NICK BARRETT; 18-04-2008, 08:35 PM.

Well, you're in the right place to find people in the know. There are lots of organisers who post on here and one member (Fair Do) is writing a series of articles on practical tips/advice for running craft fairs. If there is nothing current going on in the area where you are, I'd like to wish you the best of luck with your endeavours.

Si.
    Wood Tattoos
    Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
    Facebook
    Flickr
    Twitter

Comment

There actually are a few craft fairs going on in and around the Lancaster area - there is Jangle and also Lune Valley (do a google search on both of them) so you may be trying to go for the same crafters.

There are a lot of useful threads on here about setting up craft fairs, so good luck!

Comment

Hi Nick,
        Locally there's craft fairs at Claughton, Caton and Halton, with a monthly Farmers market & crafts in Morecambe. Lancaster & Morecambe college were also thinking about it, though I've heard nothing more.
        Presumably you're at Salt Ayre ? - if you're thinking about the large hall, where the Computer fairs are held, you'd need quite a few stalls to avoid loosing them in that place.
        If you want to contact me for any info' or a chat- you can get my phone No from my website.

Chris.

Comment

come down the M6

hi
          Were you thinking of all the north west as there doesn't seem to be much further down the M6 (or maybe I just haven't found them yet).
          www.RedShedCeramics.etsy.com
          www.folksy.com/shops/RedShed
          www.mosaicshape.co.uk

Comment

New Fair

Thanks for all of your replys. I feel i have enough to be going on with for now. Its the sports centre at Lancaster and Morecambe College actually and we have now arranged to hold our first ever craft fair on Sunday 15th June 08.

Many Thanks

Nick

Comment

Good luck with it!

If you decide to hold any next year, I could be interested

Comment

Fair

Hi
                I would be intersted in this fair could you pm me with details please
                Thanks Claire

Comment

Good luck with it, I hope it goes well for you
                  UPDATED 11th November
                  http://icklepicklepumpkinpie.blogspot.com/

http://confessionsofaslimmingworlddieter.blogspot.com/

Comment

Good luck with the fair.

i have a show that day but if you need a photography stall i can send my assistant up with a stall

let me know
                    n

neil

Comment

Working...
                    X