Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Venues in Coventry & Surrounds..

Hi,

This is just a scout for anyone that knows of any venues that would be suitable for a Ladies Indulgence Pamper type evening, be it a hotel, village hall or sports centre, or school. (for June)

Also any that are good for a craft fair too, as I am looking for a christmas fair venue too!

For the pamper evening, I am looking for space for around 10 stalls, and one or two side rooms for treatments if possible. Venue with parking or nearby parking, kitchen and toilets.

I don't ask much do I!
    ta,
    Laura

venues

Hi,

How about just going through the yellow pages and ringing schools to see how many would like a pamper evening. the city college does a beauty therapy course and might like to have the 2nd year lot come to offer treatments for nails eye brow shaping etc
    How far you go in life depends on you being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these.

Comment

Hi Laura, you could try the Connexion at Ryton for your Christmas Fair, I would be interested in doing a fair at Christmas too!

Comment

I agree that Connexion is a good venue or Stoneleigh Deer Park Golf Club maybe. I'd be interested to hear more, I've pm'd you.
        www.littlebead.blogspot.com
        www.twitter.com/littlebead

Comment

Working...
        X