Craft Fair in Northern Ireland 13th October 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fair in Northern Ireland 13th October 2012

Ballinderry Parish Church will be holding a craft fair on Saturday the 13th October from 11.00am to 4.00pm at the church hall, which is located on North Street, Upper Ballinderry, Lisburn (Just around the corner from the well known Ballinderry Antiques).
    We will be promoting this craft fair in the local press and with plenty of poster advertising in local villages and towns. Tables are available at a cost of £20 with £15 being payable on booking and £5 payable on the day. We want to encourage as wide a range of crafters as possible so we will take similar crafts on a first come first booked system.
    If you would like to book a stall please email me at pcnkelly@msn.com

Claire

being a bit pedantic but shouldn't this be in the UK fairs section, you might get more views.
    juliescrafting.blogspot.co.uk

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by southportgirl View Post
      being a bit pedantic but shouldn't this be in the UK fairs section, you might get more views.
      Julie

Many thanks for the info - I wasn't sure where to post the item

Claire

Comment

no problems, might be signing up for our first fair with you. daughter is thinking of taking the plunge, she makes her own jewellery (beaded mainly) and has started doing upcycled cake stands. i make memo boards and cards. we haven't attempted to sell any yet but as i say might take the plunge.
        juliescrafting.blogspot.co.uk

Comment

who is going to organize all these crafts fair...

Comment

Working...
          X