Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all crafts fairs

Hi all,

I'm putting together a list of all the craft fair I can find ....

Watch this space..

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
    (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

That's excellent. I'm based in Republic of Ireland and would love to get involved in some craft fairs. I'll be watching this link
    Anne, wife to Joe and Mam to Jennifer and Laura

Comment

when can we see the page

when can we see the page?You are so kind-hearted.If it contains the website,that would be better
      http://www.syhandicrafts.com

major in producing antique wood/metal handicrafts.

Comment

That's excellent

That's excellent

Comment

Ooh yes please that would be a great help to everybody! Thank you thank you.
          www.littlebead.blogspot.com
          www.twitter.com/littlebead

Comment

Sounds like a massive undertaking to me! Good luck, it will be a very useful source of reference to everyone.

Si.
            Wood Tattoos
            Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
            Facebook
            Flickr
            Twitter

Comment

Has anyone noticed that the date of the original post was September 2004?!!!
              Life's not a race, do take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.

Sue

Bags Embroidery & Knitting

Comment

Originally posted by knitnstitchsue View Post
                Has anyone noticed that the date of the original post was September 2004?!!!
                Hahahahaha!!!!! No, I hadn't, serves me right for getting up at 5.30am and being half asleep still!

That's so funny. It's obviously taking MrM over 3years and he's still not finished his list. He won't be getting a job as Santa Claus then.

Si.
                Wood Tattoos
                Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
                Facebook
                Flickr
                Twitter

Comment

what about organising one? I'd love to work on it (to be in it)...
                  recycle

Comment

I was just thinking the same....how about starting a post for each area of the UK (South/SE/NE/London etc....) and as we find out about them for that area we just add them on? I'm in Hants and I'm sure there are loads of school fayres/craft fayres coming up but I know nothing about them! I don't have children or know anyone local that has, so don't get to hear about them that way and there never seems much on the internet. What do you think?

Comment

Sorry...meant to put that on the UK forum

Comment

sounds like a great idea to me, would be really helpful shame the original post was so long ago but nothing to stop us doing new ones for each area!
                        www.safimelcardsandpendants.co.uk

Comment

thats fab may be able to help

I am just starting up psychic and craft fairs in the uk. I travel the uk doing psychic readings, and would like to include craft stall holders. (only hand crafted) I will keep you informed of where I will be, hopefully this will help some of you.
                          Tazmin
                          ps.... I am working 3 days in swansea on 3rd 4th and 5th november

Comment

Working...
                          X