Glue Advice Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glue Advice Needed

Hi, I'd really love some advice on which glue to use for my latest project. I'm making my own wedding invitations and decided to make them book themed. I found these cute metal corners that are really perfect to complete the look but I'm struggling with which glue to use. The corners themselves aren't flat underneath, all those ridges details are concave on the underside and the gaps in between all the swirls make it difficult to apply anything that will adhere and now show terribly. I'd initially used E6000 but it's so strong smelling and it leaves a sheen if any of it goes anywhere it's not meant to....and it does! I'd love to use an alternative if possible that wont be too shiny, will easily be applied and will fill those gaps so that they don't drop off. If there's an alternative that I can use I would love the advice as this is something that I'm quite new to.
    Thank you in advance!

s-l500.jpg

I make metal frame clutch bags with fabric as the main part, digress slightly but always use Gutermann HT2 glue as is perfect for metal onto fabric and paper. Have also used with metal corners on altered books. Hope that helps.
    Welcome to the forum

Comment

Working...
    X