Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!

Hello

I am in need of urgent help in finding someone/somewhere that can supply some plain little silver heart charms like the ones on a website called mad about cards Item code: 4754

I am getting married in April and all our plans were going very well until we found out that the hearts that are at the centre of our wedding invitation cards that we are making are running low on stock and they don’t have enough to complete our order we need about 600.

Can anyone help us!!

Originally posted by Mik View Post
    Hello

I am in need of urgent help in finding someone/somewhere that can supply some plain little silver heart charms like the ones on a website called mad about cards Item code: 4754

I am getting married in April and all our plans were going very well until we found out that the hearts that are at the centre of our wedding invitation cards that we are making are running low on stock and they don’t have enough to complete our order we need about 600.

Can anyone help us!!
    hello. welcome to the forum. I cant help but someone should come along who can. You should have perhaps posted this in the card making forum!

Hope you find what your looking for.

s.x
    Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Comment

Working...
    X