No announcement yet.

Where are you all from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm originally from Liverpool but live across the Mersey on the Wirral.

Comment

• Hello everyone, I'm from Axminster in Devon and I'm into sewing, crochet, felt and running kids craft workshops!

Comment

• Welcome Karen. Have you posted on the Introduction forum? Its a good place to start then all the members will see you and make you welcome.
        Carol
        God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

• Hello everyone i'm from N. Ireland
          My blog can be found at Tie Dye Roses

Comment

• Im a Jeweller and Milliner from Ayrshire Scotland
            Facebook: www.facebook.com/g.sdesignscrafts Email: [email protected]
            "A world without hats would be a very boring world indeed" Gavin Spence (me)

Comment

• I create bespoke canvases using spraypaint and stencils for kids rooms and play rooms and im from West Sussex

Comment

• I'm from Ferndown, Dorset on the south coast.

Comment

• I'm from Romford in Essex - I love being creative and crafting

Comment

• I made one just a min ago but I'm not from Sydney

Comment

• Hello all i am from newquay cornwall and love making glitter wine glasses! glad to be a part of this forum evn if i am a bit late to the party

Comment

• I'm a card maker from Birkenhead, Merseyside, originally from Liverpool.

Comment

• Im from Inverness

Comment

• Hi I'm a Jewellery maker and I sublimate onto mugs, mouse mats, Jigsaws and many other items. I'm from Crewe in Cheshire.

Comment

• I'm a supervisor from telecom company and I love recycling stuff!

(how-to-recycle.blogspot)

Comment

• hi i'm in Llandudno, North wales, we make handmade memory keeper books, garlands banners and candles in vintage china teacups

Comment

Working...
                                X