No announcement yet.

Where are you all from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a photographer, bead weaver, bead maker, bead collector..... etc! from Liverpool (but I'm originally from oop North)
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheBellwetherBeadery

Comment

• Hello I'm from rural Devon
      Love all things craft and creative - read what I'm making here:
      www.adelsknitandcraftuk.com
      blog

facebook
      pinterest

Comment

• I am from essex (near Lakeside)
        Blog Facebook
        Etsy Folksy
        Twitter: Kittencreations

Comment

• Hi All, I'm from Oregon, USA. I dabble in many crafts, but mostly I do woodworking. I also do leathercrafts, papercrafts and recycled crafts.

Comment

• Hi,

My name is Jackie and I am a designer and maker of costume jewellery. I originate from Gosport, Hampshire but now live in Lanark, Scotland, with my husband and my westie called Holly.

Comment

• Hi I am a card and paper crafter, also do cakes and flowers when I have the time and I am from Harrogate. I am also new to this forum. Hello all ! Helen

Comment

• Hi, I am into a bit of everything- Mainly fabric home accessories, but I made silver jewellery for 10 years and I also like to work with wood too. I trained and worked as an Interior Designer so mostly I follow the interior accessories path... I also run two websites... thehandmadegiftco.com, thevintagegiftco.com, I have an Amazon storefront (the vintage & handmade gift co.) and I have a retail shop in Stamford, Lincs. However, I actually live in Norfolk...

Phew! Sorry that was such a long reply!!

Victoria.
                www.thehandmadegiftco.com
                [email protected]
                Retail Shop: 15 Broad Street, Stamford, Lincs.

Comment

• I live in Haworth, West Yorkshire, also known as Bronte country and I make kitchen/bathroom tiles, pictures, fridge magnets, bowls, cushions, the list goes on and on!

Kirsty x

Facebook: www.facebook.com/simplydivinethings

Blog: http://simplydivinethings.blogspot.co.uk

Comment

• hello, i design bespoke wooden letters and im from northern ireland

Comment

• Hello,

I am from Derby and my main craft is cards...
                      www.facebook.com/handmadebyclaire

Comment

• Im a papercrafter from Rochdale, Lancashire
                        www.nickiscraftypage.blogspot.com

Comment

• I am a cardmaker & papercrafter from Rugby in the Midlands but I also do knitting & sewing mainly cross stitch. Hello everyone!!

Comment

• Jewellry maker from Sweden

Comment

• I'm from Germany (Southgermany near Munich) and I create cards and knit and whats the other??? You only have one needle? Oh crockering??? Is it that?

Comment

• I'm from Thailand. Now i'm custom wood logo and signs maker .
                                My custom wood logo website and my wood carving gallery in Bangkok . Love craft forum

Comment

Working...
                                X