No announcement yet.

Where are you all from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I live on the beautiful island of Anglesey, just off the North Wales coast. (If you've been to Dublin via Holyhead you will have passed through Anglesey).

Now days I papercraft, in the form of scrap-booking and card making, but I also enjoy sewing, especially patchwork & quilting.

Comment

I live in Basildon, Essex but I originally come from London so I'm not a true "Essex Girl". I make candles and I also knit.

Ruby
      Ruby xx

Website - Cosy Candles & Aromas
      Blog - Ruby's Crafty Diary
      Facebook Page

Comment

Originally posted by Poppy4lee View Post
        Hi, I'm from Derby (soon moving to Castle Donington) I make..soaps, bath bombs, foot soaks, bath teas, aroma beads & pot pourri, bags, slippers, crocheted jewellery ...I also sell charms & fondings for jewellery making. Phew, I think that's about it!!
        You will be near me when you move! I'm about 5 miles away in Hathern near Loughborough.

But originally from Lichfield, staffs.
        incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
        ___

Comment

Hi I'm from Emmerdale country,I live in a little town called Otley, which is Hotton on Emmerdale, they also film bits of Heartbeat and the Chase here.
          I make Jewellery, Tiaras, Wedding Stationery and Greeting Cards. Anyone near me?
          Sue.
          https://www.facebook.com/HandmadeInOtley?ref=hl
          http://folksy.com/shops/HandmadeinOtley
          http://www.otleyexclusive.co.uk/store/HandmadeinOtley

Comment

Hello! I live in a tiny village equidistant from Portsmouth, Southampton and Winchester. I make cards, some very simple beady-type jewellery (to go with the Capt Tortue clothes I sell, largely) and take French clubs and amdram and sing. And I used to read Tarot, too - now you've all mentioned it I'm quite twitchy to get back into it again. And I look after my gorgeous little 4-yr-old.

Comment

Hello,

Live in Edinburgh, Born in Glasgow,Worked in Stirling !!!

Went across central Scotland in a straight line .

Cheers Janice.

P.S Married /2 Children/1 dog/1 cat/2 ferrets.
              www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

i live in Manchester...(south) in a tiny one bed flat with paper...cards....glue...glitter...ribbons....all around me...its crazy! but one day i will be rich from all my hard work...
                its all worth it though...

rach x

Funky jewellery & Luxury handmade greetings cards www.sunbatheintheshade.com

Comment

Originally posted by indri View Post
                  I'm a person in a white coat from Coventry who occassionally does a bit of quilling.
                  Hi I`m also from Coventry, I run my on-line shop and make glass blown flowers. Nice to meet you
                  Elena xxx
                  www.elekonflowersgallery.com
                  http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Elekon-Flowers
                  Glass fowers. Exclusive gifts and decorations.

Comment

I'm an avid cross stitcher from Farnborough, Hampshire
                    www.Yiotas-XStitch.com
                    Fine art & Victorian cross stitch patterns. Freebies available.

Comment

Hi y'all
                      I'm from a small town in Nottinghamshire and dabble in all sorts of crafty goodness Sewing,knitting,crochet,embroidery,soapmaking..... Jack of all trades (you know the rest *lol*)
                      Kookaloo*Starr

Comment

Only two Scots? BOO! I am in Glasgow, although not scottish, I am what the locals call fauxstralian as I have some kind of funky half English half Australian accent, although the accent is more weegie than it was 2 years ago

I have also lived in Otley, so Hi Sue from Otley!

I make jewellery when I have time (i.e. not on the forum whilst I am sitting in my office pretending to do work)

I am so jealous of the amount of bead shops in England, there seems to be loads, although Scotland ha about six of its very own shops, one of which I have visited
                        www.beadlab.com

Comment

Hi, Im from livingston which is about 15 miles from Edinburgh and i make beaded jewellery.

I recently did my first craft fair and i made £25!

Not bad for a first attempt,hasnt put me off.

Caroleanne.

Comment

Originally posted by Sue T View Post
                            Hi I'm from Emmerdale country,I live in a little town called Otley, which is Hotton on Emmerdale, they also film bits of Heartbeat and the Chase here.
                            I make Jewellery, Tiaras, Wedding Stationery and Greeting Cards. Anyone near me?
                            Sue.
                            Is menston close enough?!

Comment

East yorkshire

hello everyone. I live in a small village out side Goole in East Yorkshire. I do quilting and patchwork. Plus some scrap booking. Bye Pandylou

Comment

Wow loads of crafters from up north and not many from down south.
                                l'm from london not far from the O2 Arena formaly know as the Dome
                                Wendy xx

www.wendysaffordableweddings.org.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X