No announcement yet.

Where are you all from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi i'm from the north west Ireland were the sun never shines (only joking) Its raining at the mo.
    I like dabbling in most crafts, cross-stitch, quilting etc

Am thinking of having ago at willow weaving anyone tried it before

Comment

jewellery maker, tiara maker, bag maker from South Cave in east Yorkshire.
      full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Originally posted by nattynetty View Post
        Nope I worked in the other Cangle (Junction) with 'disaffected' teenagers - oh the joys of Haverhill teenagers
        You must be very brave...
        Amanda
        xx

Comment

Hi, I'm from Derby (soon moving to Castle Donington) I make..soaps, bath bombs, foot soaks, bath teas, aroma beads & pot pourri, bags, slippers, crocheted jewellery ...I also sell charms & fondings for jewellery making. Phew, I think that's about it!!
          Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

Hi I,m from Hartlepool I make beaded and gemstone jewellery and at the moment i,m making beaded christmas decorations.

Comment

Originally posted by beadsbydesign View Post
              jewellery maker, tiara maker, bag maker from South Cave in east Yorkshire.
              Ooooooh, I once went to a really posh wedding in South Cave, at some sort of castle type hotel - very nice.
              Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk
              Total warmth and comfort for your baby and toddler up to 3 years

Comment

Hello, I am from the Last of the Summer Wine country. Yes the filming is interesting to watch, the show is good for local tourist business but a nightmare for the locals logistically when they are filming.Bah humbug...traffic jams!
                I like to make cards, sew, stick and glue and anything that generally creates a mess! I'm currently having a go at papier mache... just finished a garbage monster for my son and now he would like a penguin(!?!) lol.

Dinky
                x

Comment

Originally posted by Dinky Belle View Post
                  Hello, I am from the Last of the Summer Wine country. Yes the filming is interesting to watch, the show is good for local tourist business but a nightmare for the locals logistically when they are filming.Bah humbug...traffic jams!
                  Oooh I'm jealous, it's beautiful up there...plus they have loads of hills to roll down in converted bathtubs apparently

I grew up in 'Lovejoy' country and we frequently had roads closed while they were filming which was a complete nightmare at times - great fun watching the episodes though playing 'spot our village'
                  Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

I'm a person in a white coat from Coventry who occassionally does a bit of quilling.
                    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Hello

Hi im Julie from a small village in West Wales, called Pontyates, anyone heard of it, I have started card making, but i also do sewing <> knitting & crochet, & a little crossstitching now & again.
                      Julie xx
                      This reminds me of me!!! always dropping something!!!!!
                      no not that,

Comment

I am a hairdresser by trade, but have been exploring different possibilities with fimo for quite some time.
                        I'm from south wales.
                        Hi Helen - littlesnuggler, the fleece was great thank you, I didn't expect to see you here. LOL
                        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sock-M...22898944436967
                        Handmade Sock Monkeys, cats and animals

Comment

i sell knitted food i make and iam from york
                          knitted food that look good enough to eat!!
                          www.trulyscrumptiousknittedfood.co.uk

Comment

Hi I am from fife and I make cards and wedding stationary and I scrapbook
                            where are all the people from my area.
                            pauline

Comment

Originally posted by littlesnuggler View Post
                              Ooooooh, I once went to a really posh wedding in South Cave, at some sort of castle type hotel - very nice.
                              Cave Castle.... it's a former manor house now golf course and hotel with a gym..... of course we peasents from the village never get to go!!!
                              full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

I'm from brandon in suffolk and i make and sell soap, beauty and bath products as well as aromatherapy remedies.

Comment

Working...
                                X