X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Horatia Sunday Fayre & Film Club. Craft, fashion, music

The Horatia Sunday Fayre & Film Club
    Sunday 22nd May
    Stalls 1pm til 6.30pm/ Film 7-9pm (The Black Swan)
    The Horatia 98-102 Holloway Rd
    tube Highbury & Islington/want to sell mail [email protected]

A Great selection of Stalls Vintage/ Crafts/ Vinly/ Art/ Ceramics New summer food menu/ Pimms/ Cocktails/ Board Games/
    Djs playing Sunday music/ Free Popcorn/Exciting new released films shown on the big screens

Please find details of The Horatia weekly Sunday Fayre . A free, fun packed event in N7’s favorite boozer complete with an exciting indoor market and lots more attractions .

The Stalls
    Each week The Horatia will be home to an exciting indoor market with carefully selected stalls selling a variety of goods to please everyone. Expect vintage clothing alongside a stylish mix of custom handmade jewelery and bags, spe******t records, retro furniture and antiques, toys, memorabilia, glassware, art and lots more, all set in a relaxed environment which is pleasing to browse, well illuminated and customer friendly. For further stall info contact [email protected]
    Last edited by nattynetty; 16-05-2011, 02:17 PM.

4 stalls available this sunday.

Email [email protected] if interested

Comment

I have sent you a message from my e-mail address with a link to my blog, so you can see the sort of stuff I make....Shetland lace and flower brooches, mainly. I hope to see you this Sunday!

Comment

Working...
      X