need lettering in bulk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need lettering in bulk

can anyone point me in the right direction have been using alphabet stickers but this has becme a little expensive

I had this problem a while ago and bought a die cutting machine (sizzix bigshot I thinkit's called!). Expensive to buy but can have whatever letters you like then! I love it and wouldn't be without it now.
    Cheaper ones are out there but I didn't want to have to upgrade and end up spending more in the long run!

Hope that helps x

Comment

ok so if i bought this machine would i have to buy stencils of letters to go with it?? sorry pretty clueless

Comment

Hello

I use lettering all the time and own a variety of machines that cut these for me...

I have a sizzix machine..
        A big shot machine
        and a Cricut machine... (yeah think I am a little obsessed )

Yes you would need to buy some 'dies' to go with the machine (these range from around £40 all the way up to £300 or so depending what you buy)
        If I was honest and talking value for money I personally would always buy a big shot which can be found at a Hobby Craft if you have one near you. These can be around £60 if you look in the right places (on line is usually best) You would have to buy an alphabet (again can be £50 odd quid but once you have it you have it) I have several alphabets and use it all the time.. so could cut 100 letters if i wanted or just 2 what ever I felt like.
        The cricut (which are VERY dear) is amazing, no taking that away from it but again you need cartridges for it and these are around £30 second hand off E-bay or £50 ish new...

Ask away if you want to know anything else as I say I use these machines all the time with what i do so would be happy to help if I can.

Many Hugs Caron x
        www.CarLisaCrafts.com
        Concentrating on Bereavement;
        Because Memories Matter...

My BLOG; http://carlisacrafts.blogspot.com/

Join me on facebook; http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bournemouth-United-Kingdom/CarLisaCrafts/127517144345?v=photos&ref=ts#/pages/Bournemouth-United-Kingdom/CarLisaCrafts/127517144345?ref=ts

coming soon www.CarLisaCrafts.co.uk too

Comment

Think its only til this sunday but there is 75% off selected alphas on the sizzix uk website!

I just bought an embosslit set for under £7 and go slim bigz set for under £18!!
          Jo

Independent Stampin' Up! Demo in Nuneaton, Warwickshire

Visit my Blog, & My Gallery (on this site)

Comment

Working...
          X