Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I but Christmas beads from for earrings??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I but Christmas beads from for earrings??

Hi All,

I have been stuggling to find any christmas beads suitable for childrens drop earrings. I am looking for snowmen and christmas trees etc but the hole needs to be from top to bottom as the the only ones I can find are where holes accross for the beads to go on braclets.

Has anyone any ideas please?

Cheers

Tara

Have you tried e-bay?
    www.wildwytch.com

Comment

Hi Tara,
      I've got a good selection of Christmas charms http://www.jencel.co.uk/beads/xmas.php They're on offer at the moment, as, unfortunately my supplier has discontinued most of them.

They all have a loop at the top, rather than a through hole, so will fit straight onto an earhook. Or you can attach a bead above them with an eyepin. Fire polished are nice and add some sparkle to the earring.
      Celia
      I can't be creative and tidy too
      www.jencel.co.uk for beads, findings and threads
      The Occasional Sheffield Bead Shop
      Jencel on Facebook

Comment

Hi

Spotted on Pretty Creative, thay had some Christmas beads in, think they were side to side, not what you're looking for, but they had quite a good selection so worth checking out to see if they have any top to bottom ones? Sorry I can't say for definite as wasn't what I was looking for, but noticed they had Christmas beads in stock.
        Good luck with your search.

Comment

Working...
        X