Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I cut perforated shapes with a Craft Robo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I cut perforated shapes with a Craft Robo?

I am interested in the Craft Robo CC220, but I am not sure about the perforated cutting, will I be able to cut perforated lines so that shapes can be torn apart later?

you can cust perforations, I use perforations as scoring lines or for a strait line for tear off strips on flyers, not sure about shapes though.
    Helen
    Independent Stampin Up! Demonstrator
    my blog: http://helending.blogspot.com/
    my website: www.warringtonstampers.com

Comment

Hi tonyrobbo, if you go into the cutting settings you can replace the solid cut line for a dashed one that might do the trick

Comment

Thanks for your replies

I know some perforated edges are smoother than others when torn off, anybody know how smooth the edges are?

Comment

guide on net

hello,
          well i am using it for straight lines...because its my work...now i don't know about the shapes...i think so you must search it through Google you definitely find something helping material
          The las vegas flights and new york flights are considered as best last minute flights for the business community.

Comment

Hi Tonyrobbo

Have you tried ringing Graphtec direct? They are only too pleased to help with any queries and will talk you through at the same time. They also have a dedicated forum.

If you call 01978 666700 and ask for Vikki or Brian

I have just purchased the CC330-20 and it took me ages to to decide whether to go ahead and I asked loads of questions, which Brian was only too pleased to answer.

Hope you sort it out

Netty1

Comment

Working...
            X