Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lavender - where can I buy?

Hello
    I'm hoping to make lavender filled hearts. I am very new to all this and not sure where to source dried lavender from. Can anyone help? Many thanks. Sam x

Hi Hapus

What sort of quantity do you want?
    Ebay is a good place for less than 1kg.
    HTH
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Hi
      Been looking into this and would like one that smells sweet. Colour does not matter as will not see inside hearts. Need about a kilo (to make 50 hearts!)
      Thanks
      Sam

Comment

The Soapmakers Store has them starting at £1.18 for 100g up to £9.84 kg.

(you can always boost with a drop or two of Lavender essential oil or fragrance oil)
        ElaineJ soap and other stuff
        website
        blog

Comment

lavender

Hi

the best fragrance comes from French Lavender (at Grasse) but it is more expensive at about £20 kg - you'll need to search online for suppliers.

However to start with the cheaper lavender would do or you could mix the expensive stuff with wheat to make it go further.

Just a matter of experimenting really to see what you prefer

Cheers

Sharon

Comment

I completely agree with Sharon, French Lavender is the best one for filling things as it is strong.

I use the following company http://www.lavendersupplies.co.uk who are very good. I have also used someone on ebay but I cant for the life of me remeber their name, it was a while ago!.
            by Nicki
            www.bynicki.co.uk

Home Decorations & Gifts with Country Style

Comment

Working...
            X