Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can i find a simple bag of chains/keychains ready for attaching things to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can i find a simple bag of chains/keychains ready for attaching things to?

Hello,

Ive signed up wanting to more crafty things. Im going to be making some 'charms'. However, i just cannot find anywhere on the internet that sells simple packs of keychains / mobile stringy things ready for attaching?

I dont really want to go to hobbycraft as its expensive, plus im sure it can be done chepaer on the net!

Can anyone help? pretty pleeease

Many thanks for reading i hope you can assist!

aboard and I'm sure someone will be able to answer your questions... sorry that I can't! Although I would say have you looked on sites like eBay for keyring parts? You may get them cheaply in bulk on there... worth a look anyway.

Si.
    Wood Tattoos
    Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
    Facebook
    Flickr
    Twitter

Comment

Hi,

I have only joined today, but as I was looking a couple of weeks ago for the same type of thing I thought I'd share my finding, if you do a search on the web for split rings, you will find a website called fun2make.co.uk, this was the best I found.

Good luck

Hope these help.

ANA

Comment

Hmm I never heard of the website called funToMake...I will check it out and give you some input! Thanks for the link!
        Crafting with chocolate candy is great, because you can eat your masterpiece in the end!

Comment

i've just bought some of these today,

http://www.art2craft.co.uk/product/c...product_id/223

to give them a go.
          lucykate crafts... blog

lucykate crafts... on etsy

Comment

Hi,
            I stock keyring chains in my shop on ebid

10 for 1.40 plus 80p P&P

I don't at the minute stock phone lariats but I will now,lol

check uk.ebid.net and my user name of

ohhpretty
            Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes CAN change your life !!

my website http://www.ticketyboo-jewellery.co.uk
            my misi shop http://ticketyboo.misi.me.uk
            my blog http://ticketyboojewellery.blogspot.com/

Comment

Have a look in the crafts section on ebay for 'phone charm' and you will find quite a few sellers in the uk.

Melanie

Comment

Yeah, have a look for parts on Ebay, and also in the 'supplies' on Etsy, they're the only places I get my bits from. Good luck with the sreach!

Comment

I've got phone straps here and bag charm here and lots of cute pewter charms to go with them....

I've got a phone strap and all I did was attach a couple of charms with a 7 jump ring. For the bag charm I put beads on tigertail and secured it with crimps, so it's a bit more flexible than using a headpin/eyepin.
                  Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

HI,
                    I made my own Phone charm straps from 1mm string thread and necklace ends..........then you attach what you like with wire or jump rings!! Works out alot cheaper than buying ones already made up.

I think the keyrings are great and worth it too!!!

Here is what I mean about making your own.............

Rach

Facebook
                    Website
                    Blog
                    Folksy

Comment

This is the cheapest I've found for charm straps/lariats at 4p each.
                      Search ebay sellers for 'tubbs1971'. They normally have sets of 50 or 100.

I managed to bid for 500 straps and got them for £7.50!! (That's less than 2p each!)
                      Laura Lou xxx

My Beaded Charms Shop - new 3d beaded charms added regularly!

Comment

Working...
                      X