Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kandi kane or bejewller - help

dear all,
    I am new here and need some advice. I want to create designs on fabric with crystals and have ben on the net looking at how to apply crystals/rhinestones to fabrics. I have come across something called a 'Kandi Kane' a 'bejeweller' and the JML gem styler.

Which one is most reliable and gives the best results? I don't want the crystals to fall off once I have washed the fabric and I don't want to spend money on a product which is no good. What do you all recommend?
    Are hotfix crystals better than applying your own glue to the gems?

Help!

hotfix applicator

I always use Kandi Kane to apply crystals. They are permanent once applied even after machine washed.I've purchased my Kandi Kane and crystals from Dazzling MOD ED: web address removed - read rules

Hope it helps.

xx
    Last edited by Tip Top; 29-07-2008, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aaminah View Post
      dear all,
      I am new here and need some advice. I want to create designs on fabric with crystals and have ben on the net looking at how to apply crystals/rhinestones to fabrics. I have come across something called a 'Kandi Kane' a 'bejeweller' and the JML gem styler.

Which one is most reliable and gives the best results? I don't want the crystals to fall off once I have washed the fabric and I don't want to spend money on a product which is no good. What do you all recommend?
      Are hotfix crystals better than applying your own glue to the gems?

Help!
      I am also new and want to find the answer here.
      Craft Supplies
      Candle Gift Set
      Fancy Keychain

Comment

Working...
      X