Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some cards

Hi

I finally figured out how to upload some cards. I like your opinions, the disney cards are the first ive made using my Cricuit.

Sorry the photo arent too good

Sara x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/
    Last edited by crafty sara; 04-06-2008, 03:34 PM.
    www.cardsforewe.co.uk

nice cards
    for all your paper & card needs visit www.ideasinpaper.co.uk

Comment

your cards are lovely really like the disney ones
      Jan xx

http://craftyjan.blogspot.com/

Comment

They're nice, very professional

Comment

they are grrrreat!
          www.beadlab.com

Comment

thank you,

I allways get a nervous before a craft fair and think no one will like my cards. Its boasted my confidence the comments you have made thanks again.

Sara x
            www.cardsforewe.co.uk

Comment

They look great - I love the strong colours. My sons would love the Winnie the Pooh cards - they are obsessed with T-I double G -ER!
              Ali
              xx

My Crafty Blog
              Craft Matters at Etsy

Comment

I like them!! How big are the cards?

Comment

Originally posted by Tip Top View Post
                  I like them!! How big are the cards?

The disney ones are A4 Card folded in half - so is that A5 I allways get confused with the sizes of cards - then again it doesnt take much lol

Sara x
                  www.cardsforewe.co.uk

Comment

Yep its A5!

They look really good the cards - well done and I bet you sell loads of them!!

Comment

I think they are excellent Sarah!! Very professional and very well done!!!! Sue xx
                      http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

Hi
                        THey are lovely cards. The Disney ones are sure to be a hit with or for kids.
                        However don't want to put a downer on anything, but be careful with copyright when selling. To be honest the whole thing confuses me, but we've been hit with a hefty fine in the past for selling products bearing a copyright tv image.. not disney and I know loads of people do use disney images in their crafts so not sure how strict Disney are or if it's just too big, but I'm just a lot more wary these days and prefer to design my own things to be on the safe side.. it can be very costly.

However hope the fair goes well for you and sorry for being a party pooper!

Comment

wow your cards are great, how did you get disney stuff?
                          Amy

http://craftcrazy-craftcrazy.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by craftcrazy View Post
                            wow your cards are great, how did you get disney stuff?

Hi Amy the disney one are using the Cricuit and I use the Mickey & Friends/ Pooh and friends & Mickey Font to make them.

Sara x
                            www.cardsforewe.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by RainbowRiver View Post
                              Hi
                              THey are lovely cards. The Disney ones are sure to be a hit with or for kids.
                              However don't want to put a downer on anything, but be careful with copyright when selling. To be honest the whole thing confuses me, but we've been hit with a hefty fine in the past for selling products bearing a copyright tv image.. not disney and I know loads of people do use disney images in their crafts so not sure how strict Disney are or if it's just too big, but I'm just a lot more wary these days and prefer to design my own things to be on the safe side.. it can be very costly.

However hope the fair goes well for you and sorry for being a party pooper!
                              I'm not sure about with cards, but I know people who try to sell other disney products without the company's permission can get in a fair amount of trouble. As you've mentioned though, a lot of people sell Disney cards, so I assume they're more lax about this area

Comment

Working...
                              X