Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JessicaCooper
    replied
    I hope someone finds these guides useful to prepare before starting and extend their knowledge about such business

Leave a comment:

• Solom
    replied
    I liked the idea and I think I going to start a blog too

Leave a comment:

• nguyenly
    replied
    tôi nghĩ vậy

Leave a comment:

• WebHostingUK
    replied
    A blog is great for all websites, help keep fresh content and you can get extra keywords that might bring more traffic to your website.

Leave a comment:

• SharonW
    replied
    Great question, I am thinking of doing the same, thanks for posting!

Leave a comment:

• craftyvicky
    replied
    Don't forget to be present on Twitter too, that's where a lot of people would look for info!

Leave a comment:

• amoy85
    replied
    actually i love using blogspot. the easiest and free as well. my 2 blog also in blogspot.

Leave a comment:

• bakingessence
    replied
    I think its excellent suggestion

Leave a comment:

• brightstar
    replied
    I believe their are some tutorial videos online if you search "setting up your own blog". Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• 3dDave
    replied
    Originally posted by qinzx View Post
    Hello
    I am a Chinese,I am new here,I don't know how to post an article here ,can you help me ?
    You look for the section that is similar to your article click "New post" at the top of that section, put a title in, write your post and click submit.

Welcome to the forum.

Dave.

Leave a comment:

• Indivijewelistic
    replied
    Hello Stunning Creations,

Goodluck and I wonder if you would be able to keep in touch here on how it goes, because I am sure lots of people would be interested in this and seeing something set up from its inception throught to completion and how effective it is would be handy I think. Sometimes threads like this start and then you wonder... did they set up the bloc, was it useful, did it get off the ground.

What are you thinking of calling you blog - presumably Stunning Creations if that name hasn't already been taken - see again - I am so new to blogging I don't even know if different suppliers will let you use the same name - I don't know if they have the same name issues like domains!

Good luck

Regards,
    Trish

Leave a comment:

• qinzx
    replied
    Hello
    I am a Chinese,I am new here,I don't know how to post an article here ,can you help me ?

Leave a comment:

• Clairebas
    replied
    Hi there, I set my blog up about a month ago using Blogger mainly to show cards I'd made and so I could enter card making challenges. It was very easy to do, and I try to post a couple of times a week, depending on the challenges I enter.

If you what more choice of templates there are sites out there where you can get other looks for free, such as the Cutest Blog n the Block, just Google it.

Good luck with your blog Lilly but beware it does become addictive!

Claire

Leave a comment:

• Jessmass
    replied
    Good luck with the blog I will be reading x

Leave a comment:

• lillian770
    replied
    blogger.com is the best option for a starter. it is quite easy to set up and run. there are lots of other platforms like wordpress, but it will cost you a bit.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X