PDA

View Full Version : TUP Parties & guest personalised crafts?

Focus on Life
11-02-2008, 08:04 PM
I'm gonna have a bash at promoting parties in my area (well, as far as I can reasonably travel in my Bongo really!) so I can show my samples in people's homes

...and although I havent got my own photos on my new Blog yet (tomorrow hopefully!) I would love to post photos of other crafters who also make personalised items...if you'd like me to show your stuff, would you let me know please?

My Blogs only a baby yet but I've got a new local biz network meeting this Thu, my regular network meets monthly and I'll be putting it on all my leaflets at the craft fairs I get to this year so fingers crossed along with everything else eh? God loves a tryer!

Ive put a snippet on todays Blog if you'd like to have a look, see what you think?

Thanks everyone
Shaz x

Focus on Life
12-02-2008, 08:42 PM
Since this yesterday, I've managed to get all my sample photos taken today, loaded onto Flickr & posted to me baby Blog.....I'd LOVE you to take a look & let me know what you think guys? Theyre the first photos Ive taken of my stuff so any comments on content, quality, lighting would be really appreciated - thanks! :p

Shaz x