PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Before I Pull Every Strand Of Hair From My Head :(

LittleAmy
21-01-2008, 02:01 AM
I am in desperate need for some.... ahem.,....

OVAL
TRANSPARENT
GLASS
11mm x 9mm

Beads in a pale amber or honey colour. preferably without a lustre finish but I am beyond fussy!

I have looked everywhere and I cant find any for the life of me :(

Does anybody have any ideas where I can get these for certain.. Most places either stock the rounds or opaque beads but not the particular ones I need :(

I'm going off to cry now....

Sprinkles
21-01-2008, 08:32 AM
I found a Bead, size 12mm x 8mm.. slightly different size. It is Oval....
Its from Bijoux Beads, and Product Code 17/05
http://www.bijouxbeads.co.uk/acatalog/info_1705.html

Is this a step in the right direction?

(YAY, 25 posts and now i can pop in a URL)

goldy1
21-01-2008, 10:13 AM
found 10mm x 8mm topaz yellow nearly amber. http://www.beadsales.co.uk/retail/erol.html#5051X5059

LittleAmy
21-01-2008, 12:08 PM
Oh you are all the kindest people online!!!

Thank you so so so much!! The PJ MIneral ones are perfect I don't know how I missed them to be honest!!

And the other ones aren't the ones I was looking for but they have given me an idea as they are so pretty and that is always good :)

Thank you ever so much for your help it is honestly very much appreciated xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks again !!!

goldy1
21-01-2008, 12:32 PM
Glad to be of help. PJ are always my first port of call when looking for jewelry stuff. :D

BeadsbyLili
21-01-2008, 05:52 PM
I am in desperate need for some.... ahem.,....

OVAL
TRANSPARENT
GLASS
11mm x 9mm

Beads in a pale amber or honey colour. preferably without a lustre finish but I am beyond fussy!

Hi Amy - there are some faceted clear oval crystals (11mm x 7mm) and various pale amber/brown glass beads on my website that may help with what you are looking for too.

LittleAmy
22-01-2008, 03:17 PM
Hiya Mel,

I do believe I just bought lots of waxed cotton thonging from you on ebay :)

I'm having a peek at your site now :) I think the brown was too dark but there are some other colours I might be interested in maybe next week when I have more money :)

Thanks again for everyones help :)

Amy :) xx

LittleAmy
23-01-2008, 01:08 PM
Hi there everyone :)

Well I found two lovely sets of beads, some at pj Minerals and some at 'littlebeader' so if anyone else reads this looking for them beads - unlikely but stranger things have happened hehe - then they are the places to go!

THanks for everyones help - I think that's a wrap ;)