PDA

View Full Version : Photo editing - snapseed

Robsmithimages
14-01-2013, 09:48 AM
Hi all.

There have been a number of people whom have been asking about photo editing sw. Whilst my preferred option will always be adobe suites I have been playing around with snapseed recently and can't recommend it highly enough. It's a free app from the iTunes App Store.

It works great on the iPhone but even better on the iPad. It takes only a few moments to figure it out and the results are quite impressive.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

shahzaibsohail
23-02-2013, 01:57 PM
literally its very helpful tool for smartphone users. i've been using iphone 4s for last couple of months buh recently i switched to the android phone and then i saw this news updates from my friend he said that snapseed for Android available now & iOS version drops from $4.99 to free.. ;)

Redhead Cobweb
14-08-2013, 06:48 AM
I have snapseed on the Galaxy s3, and it's fantastic. Obviously not as good as Lightroom or Photoshop, but the options it gives you are a lot better than some of the other app you can get. I much prefer it to the adobe app which is a bit complicated to use without a mouse and keyboard.
Excellent recommendation Rob :) x

Herman Hollis
22-08-2013, 01:10 PM
Snapseed is often described as an Instagram competitor. That's slightly true in that both apps allow you to take pictures from your phone or tablet, apply filters, and share them on different platforms.

crafting24
29-11-2014, 10:12 PM
yes there are a lot of apps in the app store for ios and also for android in the google play which are easy to get and to use thank you