PDA

View Full Version : I'm going on Create and Craft Shopping Channel!

Funkyhand
07-10-2007, 12:06 PM
Hi everyone!
I have been wanting to share this news with you all for weeks but I couldn't until I had passed my screen test and knew I was going to be on!
On Monday 5th November at 1pm if you are around you will have the dubious pleasure of seeing me on Create and Craft premiering three of my craft CDs! I will be making a few cards and scrap pages (which I have yet to design..sweating already) :o
It's a pretty big move for my business and I am really excited and terrified at the same time!
I don't want to go on about it as I will become a brag and I don't want to do that..I just wanted to share my news with you.
I have put a bit more info about it on my blog if you are interested in knowing more.
Anice xx :):)

Sparklez
07-10-2007, 12:32 PM
Congrats Anice!!

I love hearing about crafters being successful! Means there's hope for me yet :D

Carol

littlesnuggler
07-10-2007, 12:53 PM
That's fantastic Anice - will try to catch it if I'm in. Hope you enjoy it.

nattynetty
07-10-2007, 01:29 PM
Thats fantastic...and very exciting...news Anice :mf:

We don't have digital tv but I'll have to try and remember to watch on the internet - make sure you post a reminder a day or 2 before you're on so none of us forget!

Kathryn Sturrock
07-10-2007, 02:16 PM
Hi everyone!
I have been wanting to share this news with you all for weeks but I couldn't until I had passed my screen test and knew I was going to be on!
On Monday 5th November at 1pm if you are around you will have the dubious pleasure of seeing me on Create and Craft premiering three of my craft CDs! I will be making a few cards and scrap pages (which I have yet to design..sweating already) :o
It's a pretty big move for my business and I am really excited and terrified at the same time!
I don't want to go on about it as I will become a brag and I don't want to do that..I just wanted to share my news with you.
I have put a bit more info about it on my blog if you are interested in knowing more.
Anice xx :):)
wow!
Well done Anice!!
I for one will try and remember to watch asd I'd love to see your designs up close. Don't forget to post a reminder nearer the time!

Kathryn
x

beadsbydesign
07-10-2007, 03:13 PM
That's amazing.... Dawn Bibby watch out!!!

icecreamgirl
07-10-2007, 05:14 PM
How exciting!!!What number channel is it???I want to watch it but have never come accross that channelPleeeeese remind us nearer the time so we can see you!!

BeadsbyLili
07-10-2007, 05:20 PM
Anice that is F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C !! Woweee... well done (& well deserved!). You 'brag' all you like - I'm sure we'd all feel the same - and we'll want to know all the details when you've done it! It is so exciting for you - cant wait to watch it ! :mf:

Snow angel
07-10-2007, 05:50 PM
Well done you i will be watching you :D :mf: :D

JBJB
07-10-2007, 07:01 PM
Oh. My. God.

That is phenomenal !!!

Make sure you remind us on the forum so that I can put it in the planner.

Fan-bloody-tastic!!

:mf:

colourart
07-10-2007, 07:17 PM
That is fab. Well done...a tv star, I think we'll all be tuning in for that..the channels ratings will be up that day.:) Good luck with it on the day.

Tip Top
08-10-2007, 11:11 AM
Oh wow!! I'm going to see if I can 'work from home' that day!!!!!!!! :pc:
It will be totally justified as I have a huge big deadline and big peice of work to do so yippee!!!:D

woodtattoos
08-10-2007, 11:18 AM
Well done and good luck!!

Si.

DebsB
14-10-2007, 11:29 PM
That's absolutely brilliant news Anice!!! Well done you, I will have to remember to either watch or record the programme. Good luck
Deb

Poppy4lee
15-10-2007, 10:27 AM
Wow what can I say?:mf: Well done, fantastic - what a star!!!
I wish loads of luck.

Sue T
16-10-2007, 03:31 PM
Oh, Well done, I'm really pleased for you.Sue.

chaz
16-10-2007, 04:21 PM
well done to you its my daughters birthday 5 nov but will try my best to watch it you couldnt have picked a better day
celebrate all thoese fire works
good luck
p.s. hard work pays off:pile:

chaz

craftymate
14-11-2007, 01:27 PM
Well done you l think l caught glimses of it. How did you feel was it as scary as you thought?
Just think we have a tv star amoungst us:sm: