• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lynplus2
    Junior crafter
    • Jul 2011

Erm newbie ?

Hi all , I've just searched candle forum & found you guys, but it seems i'm already registered lol So it's only fair i do a new intro i think seen as i can't find my old post or what i put

Anyhoo - I'm a sahm & have been trying to make a little more money for us with the hope of coming of benefits (asap really) so i looked into candle making to be really confused with the different waxs & knowing what i really need, I ended up giving it a miss & making personalised coat zippers, dummyclips, bracelets etc. Well i've found although i enjoyed it i still want to make gorgeous smelly candles

I've been looking into what i need but yep true to form for me i'm still confused

I've asked some people on facebook i have on my friends who make them & had the door slammed in my face so is there anyone who fancies being my " tutor " or answering my questions? I'm off for a nosey round now so hopefully i've found (again) the right place

Thank you for erm not deleting me lol
  • Happywrap
    100+ crafts club
    • Aug 2011

Hello and welcome (back), I'm afraid I cant help with the candle making but I'm sure you'll find lots of help here.
    Happywrap - Reusable Fabric Gift Wrap

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/happywrap

Comment

• Lynplus2
      Junior crafter
      • Jul 2011

Lol thank you xx

Comment

• Lilac Moon
        Mega Crafter
        • Jul 2008

welcome from me to, sorry I cant help but I'm sure someone will
        Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

• Jo Lovejoy
          Mega Crafter
          • Jul 2008

Hello, sorry I can't help with candle making but welcome to the forum.

Jo xx
          Things to make and do
          Things to make and do's Facebook page
          Michael Lovejoy's Art

Comment

• InsertCreativityHere
            So much more than a moderate crafter
            • Oct 2011

Welcome and good luck with your candle making. Ive never tried it before but it's on my list of things to try. I fancy giving teacup candles a go.
            My Art/Craft/Lifestyle Blog

Comment

Working...
            X