PDA

View Full Version : Being sneaky

Seahorse
26-07-2007, 12:34 PM
I just stumbled into a wedding site and had a thought...do any of you make white coloured jewellery and notice an increase in sales at the beginning of the wedding season?

0103media
26-07-2007, 12:39 PM
Weddings ? Most called off due to the rain LOL ..

White would be best.. And with some sort of "love" theme going on :sm:

Seahorse
26-07-2007, 12:43 PM
So do you reckon its an idea to try out?

For some reason I think colours are related to certain times of year, when I think about Christmas I think of red, green, gold and autumn colours, browns deep reds.Maybe its physchological.

Bowed Over
26-07-2007, 01:00 PM
Yep I think colours are seasonl and like you the reds and golds remind me more of winter. White and maybe ivory/cream would definitely be good for the wedding season though.

Cheers.

Lisa

:D

Seahorse
09-08-2007, 02:58 PM
Continuing my sneaky theme, Id wanted to contact a magazine via my business email to a fashion magazine Ive become a fan off recently.
There 'policy' is, if they like it itl go in the mag.

Ive just been reading it(for fashion research obviously)and I read an article and it asked for feedback....well...if they ask me..who am i to say no...so reply was sent on my business email with a relevant feedback email, wasnt as random as I thought may be necessery as I was actually interested in the article.

So,Ive planted a seed.Hopefully somebody may spot the word jewellery.

swirlyarts
09-08-2007, 03:30 PM
Worth a try!! I'm currently researching how best to write a press release for the local paper etc etc - might as well try!!

Seahorse
09-08-2007, 03:58 PM
Yep, ya gotta be in it to win it.

My only wish is that Id known haw to add my web address as a signature BEFORE id sent them the email, it would have been easy peasy for them then....pooh, suppse I could give them 'feedback' again at some point.

swirlyarts
09-08-2007, 04:21 PM
Yep make sure it's on your signature, leave comments on blogs, wera your stuff and carry business cards around etc etc etc.
Gotta be in it to win it!

colourart
09-08-2007, 06:13 PM
Some people have winter weddings, and the idea of white jewellery at a winter wedding around Christmas is really romantic. Red/green/gold does remind me of Christmas, but so does white with snow and ice.