• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • etvoila
    100+ crafts club
    • Feb 2008

Finally finished friends and family recipe book

I don't know if you remember me mentioning and getting into a bit of a state every now and then about the mammoth project I set myself for my brother's wedding gift. Well, I have completed this project and have uploaded my photo's onto flickr. There is a link to it on my blog. I would really love to know what you think of the "Oh far too many pages" and hours and hours of work.
    Rebecca

www.cauliflowercupcake.blogspot.com
  • indri
    Super Moderator
    Super mega humungous crafter with too much time on their hands and chats too much!
    • Jan 2007

That looks an awful lot of work you've put into it!! Think the idea is brilliant and the pages are all so individual its great. How many pages did it come to in the end and did you have a binder (or whatever you scrapbookers use) big enough for them all or is it in a couple of volumes? It should make a lovely family heirloom of the future.
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

• perfectangel
      500+ Crafters Club
      • May 2009

Wow!! I would be blown away if someone made me something like this! The amount of time, care, attention and love that has gone in to this just shines through!

I am sure it will be treasured for many, many years!

Congratulations! You must be relieved now that it's finished?

Jo
      www.alongcamejo.squarespace.com

Comment

• etvoila
        100+ crafts club
        • Feb 2008

Thank you for your comments - I can't tell you how relieved I am that it's finished. I can get on with lots more projects now.
        Rebecca

www.cauliflowercupcake.blogspot.com

Comment

• Christa
          Mega Crafter
          • Aug 2010

fabulous...you should take a bow. I would love something like this.

Comment

Working...
          X