• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pixieposy
    So much more than a moderate crafter
    • Jun 2010

Wedding dress needed

I am a wedding jewellery designer and maker and I really want to have professional photoshoot done with my designs. I have the model, the photographer and of course my designs. The only thing I'm lacking is a couple of wedding dresses. I need two or three size ten dresses that are fairly modern or classic in design. Cost is paramount as usual so if you have one you don't need anymore, please email me with your price. I live near Tunbridge Wells in Kent so can pick up if local, if not let me know how much to post as well.

Thanks in advance

Mandy x
  • pixieposy
    So much more than a moderate crafter
    • Jun 2010

Meant to say that I need a bridesmaid dress as well aged 8-10 years old!!
    Thanks

Comment

• MornieG Jewellery
      Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!
      • Feb 2010

Mandy, You could try ebay and would probably resell afterwards and get your money back, small ads in local papers or hire them ? Mo.XX
      Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
      Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
      www.bodrighy.co.uk
      https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

• beadsbydesign
        Super Moderator
        Super mega humungous crafter with too much time on their hands and chats too much!
        • Jan 2006

You could also try contacting a local bridal shop., as they may lend them to you in exchange for publicity.
        full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

• Christa
          Mega Crafter
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by beadsbydesign View Post
          You could also try contacting a local bridal shop., as they may lend them to you in exchange for publicity.
          I was going to suggest the same - particualrly as forging links with other wedding services related suppliers can potentially provide other opportunities...you could also check for local independent dress designers/makers in your area who may jump at the chance of linked publicity or perhaps a fashion/design college...

your local freecycle may yield surprises and you can ask for a loan there too...

another possibility to consider is do you actually need an entire dress...clever photo shoots can be done with fabric rather than actual dresses since you'll want the focus on your products rather than the dress....justa thought.

Good luck with this...would love to see the end results - hope you'll come back and share them with us

Comment

Working...
          X