PDA

View Full Version : glasskanvas fused glass

glasskanvas
21-03-2007, 12:46 AM
Hi everyone!
I'm new to the site so just thought i'd say hulllo. I'm a glass fuser spe******ing in dichroic and art glass. I've just set up a site...well i'm setting up a site...i've got a lot to add yet. If anyone's got time check it out...feedback is always appreciated, especially if i've made any clangers!...Too many late nights and not enough use of spell checkers!

Thanks
Phil

swirlyarts
21-03-2007, 08:11 AM
The only thing I would say is I would try giving each item a name rather than pp4 etc. I know you've got a lot of stuff on there and it's difficult to come up with names but it would make it look better. Everything else looks ok - only had a quick look but I will try and have an in-depth look later!

glasskanvas
21-03-2007, 12:16 PM
Hi swirly...thanks for the feedback! You may have solved a problem I have with my shopping cart by suggesting I name things actually. I'll be sitting down and doing a big update maybe tonight so i'll make the changes then I think....the only problem is the names. I can see an onset of cheesey titles coming!

swirlyarts
21-03-2007, 03:11 PM
Oh I'm sure you would get some help on here!! I liked something that Seahorse said in another post 'blue is electric'. You could try things like that but it may well be a bit too complicated!

jennifer3
23-03-2007, 08:30 PM
Hi Phil,
I reallly like your stuff. We also work with Dichro and artglass and your website looks great. I particularly like your gallery page.....and very nice pieces:D

jennifer

glasskanvas
23-03-2007, 11:07 PM
Yours too!...It's amazing how people using the same material can come up with such different ways of using it...particularly like your heart shaped pendants...I tried doing those a while back but was useless. I even bought a speedster glass saw to make them but ended up only using it about 4 times...I broke 2 blades in the process too!

handmadeheaven.biz
24-03-2007, 08:49 AM
i see a few similarities to my own site... but good luck with it!