View Full Version : What is this craft called? ?

19-11-2009, 04:45 PM
Hi Friends,

My sister used to do this craft, almost like a paint by numbers but with yarn. It is NOT rug-hooking. It was a color picture on cardboard with pre-cut slits all over the board. You would cut pieces of yarn that would correspond with the colors of the picture and punch them into place with a tool that looked like a latch-hook tool with a flat screw-driver-like head.
Again, this was NOT rug-related or latch-hook in any way. I am hoping to find it out there somewhere for a surprise christmas present but have no idea how to search for it.

19-11-2009, 04:48 PM
You have described it really well, I know exactly what you mean I remember them as well, but I can't for the life of me remember what they were called at the moment.
I will have a good think and hopefully get back to you.