View Full Version : double sided tape

27-09-2006, 01:36 PM

does anyone know where i can get double sided tape have been told its called finger tape the tape in the middle of the strip

any advice appreciated

27-09-2006, 03:08 PM
Have you got any art shops near you or of course craft supply shops ?

umm.. office supplies as well..

Hope that helps..

13-10-2006, 05:10 PM
You can find this in wilkinsons in stationary dept, or craft shop also look somewhere like Handicraft shop or carpet stores(DIY really). All sell it quite cheaply.:)

13-10-2006, 05:37 PM
If you have a Poundland near you they do 3 rolls for a quid and it's good stuff! It'll either be in the arty section or the section with the tools etc.
Hope this helps

22-10-2006, 12:01 AM
Double sided tape either finger lift or normal is at dianescraftysupplies.com. Also 3d pads and many more adhesive stuff!