PDA

View Full Version : can anyone help??

Meljov5
05-05-2009, 12:45 AM
I am trying desparately to trace some painted wooden embellishments which i need for cards!
I found them several years ago in hobbycraft but they dont seem to have them anymore and I could do with them quite urgently.
They are lovely quality graduation gown (black with yellow) and scroll (white with red ribbon). I think that they were in the same pack! I bought some other pieces in hobbycraft today that were clearance that look very similar in style but were wedding pieces and the info on back said that they were Art 2000 Design but they dont seem to have web page or means to buy direct. Have done a search on ebay and general google but getting nowhere. Has anyone seen them anywhere at all
many thanks!:D

Fluffy Squirrel
05-05-2009, 08:59 AM
Which Hobbycraft did you go to?

The one in Bridgemere had loads of 'packs' of embellishments for most occasions the last time I was in but I'm not sure if they were wooden or plastic.

As for the manufacturer Art 2000 Design then I can't help I'm afraid :(

Meljov5
05-05-2009, 06:42 PM
thanks for trying! I will try to get to that hobbycraft if I can. Contacted a couple of sellers on ebay selling other bits in range but they did not have them :(
never mind I will keep looking!