PDA

View Full Version : Quick despatch of Melt and Pour

nsnowehill
23-04-2009, 08:55 AM
Does anyhow out there reccomend someone online that despatches their melt and pour soap bases really quick? I thought Bout ordering today for hopeful delivery on Saturday, wanted to make another batch.

One other question I thought of buying a soap making book, and have read the details on here about Melinda Goss' book on Soapmaking thats on Amazon, but I wondered if this book would be the best one for someone like me a beginner adn doing melt and pour soap, any advice is helpful :)
Thanks Nadine

greannancrafts
23-04-2009, 09:23 AM
Most soap makers started with her book - including us - what she doesn't know about soap isn't worth knowing.

Definitely a good starters book.
She now comes over and does courses with us.

Jane

juliemarley
23-04-2009, 11:16 AM
:Dgreat book well worth buying. :D
as for quick dispatch, just a soap is probably the quickest i have found :)
hope that helps :D

nsnowehill
23-04-2009, 12:36 PM
But for those of you that have the book, is it aimed at Cold Process or Melt and Pour, I don't do the cold process stuff at all.. and prefer a book with a melt and pour emphasis...??

Thanks for your other advice, am considering and order for some base from just a soap.
Nadine

greannancrafts
23-04-2009, 12:44 PM
But for those of you that have the book, is it aimed at Cold Process or Melt and Pour, I don't do the cold process stuff at all.. and prefer a book with a melt and pour emphasis...??

Thanks for your other advice, am considering and order for some base from just a soap.
Nadine

It is aimed at people who want to make soap from scratch.

Sorry can't help I don't do melt and pour

Jane

The Soap Fairy
24-04-2009, 09:06 PM
Hi
I buy all my soap base from www.thesoapkitchen.co.uk (http://www.thesoapkitchen.co.uk) they have an option for express checkout which only takes a couple of day but you do have to pay a bit extra. They are a great site

I also use www.justasoap.co.uk (http://www.justasoap.co.uk) for most of my fragrances and colours.

Have fun