Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • removed10
    Banned
    Super mega humungous crafter with too much time on their hands and chats too much!
    • Jan 2009

trying something new

I am trying to post a photo...
  • removed10
    Banned
    Super mega humungous crafter with too much time on their hands and chats too much!
    • Jan 2009

trying it out

Ah ha. nothing. I selected it from my desktop and then I uploaded it, and then I closed the window....hmmmmm....what now....okay, looking for more info on this...

Comment

• greannancrafts
      Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!
      • Oct 2008

Hope you have better luck than I ever do

Jane
      www.just-soaps.com
      Twitter JUSTSOAPS
      FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
      Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

• removed10
        Banned
        • Jan 2009

trying it out

oh well, never mind - it apparently takes too much "intuition"...the sales clerk at the phone store said I was not very intuitive, so I am just going to go knit - after the woman asking here the other day about felted bags, I got all excited and started one. That should make me feel less inept.

Comment

• MuranoSilver
          500+ Crafters Club
          • Jun 2008

LOL - but I want to see the pictures
          How about in your "album"?

let us know how the felting goes...
          (I'm imagining gorgeous little bags for your soaps)
          Nicx
          **FREE to enter monthly draw on my BLOGS**
          Different prize every month
          Jewellery Creations & Shop Blog
          PMC & Silver Clay Hints and Tips Blog

Comment

• removed10
            Banned
            • Jan 2009

album!!

I did it, though how you all are to find it to see my two pics, I do not know. But I made an album and uploaded a photo of my washcloth and one of my soap sack. They are both made from organic cotton that is "colored" naturally - no dyes. The washcloth is pale green and the soap sack is a beautiful creamy shade.

I used the afghan stitch to crochet the sack, and the nubby side is on the outside. There's a 3.5 oz. bar of my goat milk soap in it.

The washcloth is also crocheted with the afghan stitch. I think I said in the album that it was knitted - now I have to try and find the album to see if I misspoke....

Comment

• removed10
              Banned
              • Jan 2009

felted bag

Originally posted by MuranoSilver View Post
              let us know how the felting goes...
              (I'm imagining gorgeous little bags for your soaps)
              Nicx
              Well, I'm working on a felted shoulder bag...BUT, one of my fellow Etsy Austin Street Team members is selling felted soaps in our booth at SxSW, and they are so pretty, so I am about to embark on that again...they don't function well in our well water - it's extremely hard - but people in Austin and other cities may find them to be super!

I mean, there are going to be over 30,000 people there - someone HAS to like my stuff...though I won't have them right away, so they'll be on my website.

Comment

Working...
              X