View Full Version : Coloured Soft flex

madaboutbeads
06-06-2006, 10:05 AM
Hi There

Does anybody know who stocks a good range of coloured soft flex please

Jo

Bea
06-06-2006, 08:20 PM
I stock Soft Flex but I never thought the coloured range would sell well as I have coloured tigertail on ebay which sell so little, hardly worth having...

If you struggle to find some, let me know and I should be able to help.

Bea

mamaluke
08-06-2006, 07:26 PM
P J Minerals do coloured tigertail.

www (dot) beads.co.uk

destinyUK
14-06-2006, 12:16 PM
Ive got tigertail in Blue, Purple, Pink,Salmon,Bronze, Green, Copper, Gold and Turqouise. I have it aas part of my 99p range on Ebay. No Soft Flex just yet but its on my shopping list!

raspberrybloom
14-06-2006, 02:12 PM
What is the difference between Tigertail and Soft Flex?

Bea
14-06-2006, 02:53 PM
What is the difference between Tigertail and Soft Flex?

If you ever try Soft Flex, it'll be obvious to you and you may never go back to tigertail! Tigertail tends to kink easily, ''jump'' off the reel, etc. Soft Flex is much more flexible and softer wire. I use it for all my jewellery because it's simply much easier to work with than tigertail. You'll find a lot of people who have tried it will be just as biased as I am ;) :rolleyes:

raspberrybloom
14-06-2006, 03:59 PM
I do use soft flex but have never used Tiger Tail.
I guess I will stick as I am!
Thanks, Bea

liz15a
14-06-2006, 07:45 PM
I started my jewellery making with Beadalon 49 strand wire which is brill but pricey, then tried the 7 strand which is good although I preferred the 49, so I think I will next try the 21 strand which I suspect will be best in terms of both price and softness.

Not tried softflex but I'm guessing its the same stuff just from a different manufacturer?

Does anyone else think the amount of choice is overwhelming? I Emailed Jillybeads for advice on this issue a few months ago, but never got a reply....

CJ Beadworks
25-03-2007, 11:17 PM
Having tried them all, I find Beadalon the best. I chose to import it - even though I can gte Softfex and Tigertail (not a brand name) at lower prices. Sometimes you get waht you pay for!

Graham