PDA

View Full Version : Lidl

craftybeads
12-02-2009, 04:39 PM
Hi Everyone

Just thought i'd let you know that lidl has a selection of wool this week for sale. I have just been and bought 2 x 400g balls of a multicoloured acrylic and 12 x 50g of a varigated cotton. They also had lots of needles of various sizes. In total i spent just over 20 and i'm delighted. I am just getting back into knitting after a while and most of the paterns i like call for expensive yarn which i didn't want to buy until i can prove to myself i can still actually knit well enough to make a decent job of a jumper.

They didn't have a huge selection of colours but i rather liked what they had. They also had sewing machines at 30! but i wasn't tempted

Lady Sparkle
12-02-2009, 07:55 PM
Hi
You can pick up some amazing crafting deals in Lidl ,as I have done over the last couple of years.I also maged to get some of the wool as I am trying various techniques of adding yarns into my crocheted jewellery.Well worth a visit or keep an eye out for their leaflettes that come through the door.
Take care
Jacki

angela54
18-02-2009, 08:43 PM
my little has to havre royal blue for school... i could'nt get blue aran in our town.... but managed to get 500grms for less than a tenner off ebay:)