PDA

View Full Version : who may be intrested in a carft/present day idea fair in essex

fetishlady
10-02-2009, 10:57 PM
hello guys (welcome)
just about to organise my first event at the rising sun pub hall for a fun/craft/present day with a twist to charity for the wish upon a star on the 28th feb
cant belive i sold all the tables in less than a day.
So because of the good response im looking to do another in march in billericay essex place not decided yet
who may be intrested so i have a idea on numbers, pop down and see me on the day and say hello
hope to hear from you soon
dont be put off by my email name its my daughters idea to give me that name always gets me in trouble lol
jenny:pc:

sunrise
11-02-2009, 06:51 AM
how much will the tables be ??

moni219
11-02-2009, 11:45 AM
hello guys (welcome)
just about to organise my first event at the rising sun pub hall for a fun/craft/present day with a twist to charity for the wish upon a star on the 28th feb
So because of the good response im looking to do another in march in billericay essex place not decided yet
who may be intrested so i have a idea on numbers, pop down and see me on the day and say hello
dont be put off by my email name its my daughters idea to give me that name always gets me in trouble lol

Hi Jenny, I would have liked to do your craft fair, I do cards.
Only I am away in March. Maybe you could keep me in mind for any others
you will be doing.Please tell me the price and size of pitch.
Bye for now Moni.

moni219
11-02-2009, 11:47 AM
hello guys (welcome)

Hi Jenny, would like to do March, but I am away.Please let me know if you do any more.
Moni.

moni219
11-02-2009, 11:50 AM
Hi,Jenny, you may get this three times as I am only just working out this site.
I would have done this fair, but I am away in March.
Please keep me in mind if you do any more.
Moni.