PDA

View Full Version : Valentine Candy Cone

Jo Lovejoy
09-02-2009, 09:44 AM
Here's a quick and easy project for Valentines. Its a heart shaped cone, great for holding popcorn and sharing with someone special. It's also ideal for holding treats in at a party or when sat around a camp fire and could even be used for holding confetti in at a wedding.

http://www.things-to-make-and-do.co.uk/paper-and-card-projects/candy-cone/candy-cone.html

Jo x

autumn rose
09-02-2009, 09:48 AM
Thanks Jo,

Thats a great site you have there, really enjoyed looking at that.

your pictures are great too, Im off to look at the rest of your sites now :D

claireybear
09-02-2009, 09:55 AM
They look really good, and easy to make too!

Im just trying to think what I could use one for . . so that I can make it!

Jo Lovejoy
09-02-2009, 11:26 AM
They look really good, and easy to make too!

Im just trying to think what I could use one for . . so that I can make it!

I hope you do make one as they are sooo easy to do, my kids loved them and it was a great excuse to eat some popcorn. If you do make any please post a pic and I'll add it to the gallery on my website. Have fun.

Jo x

crafty sara
09-02-2009, 12:10 PM
Thanks for sharing that with us. Im going to have a go later this afternoon.

Sara x

craftdancer
09-02-2009, 08:02 PM
I love your projects Jo. They are always so easy to make and look fabulous.

I'm thinking I might add to the number of things I make with used greeting cards and try this one. I'll vary the size accordingly, then I might add bits of ribbon/yarn etc to make a hanger and perhaps they'd make good Christmas decorations. (Listen to me - thinking about Christmas stuff all ready and there's still 45 weeks to go!!!)

Linda

Jo Lovejoy
09-02-2009, 08:22 PM
I love your projects Jo. They are always so easy to make and look fabulous.

I'm thinking I might add to the number of things I make with used greeting cards and try this one. I'll vary the size accordingly, then I might add bits of ribbon/yarn etc to make a hanger and perhaps they'd make good Christmas decorations. (Listen to me - thinking about Christmas stuff all ready and there's still 45 weeks to go!!!)

Linda

If you make your Christmas idea, I'd love to see a photo.

Jo x

Karen B
28-01-2010, 09:57 PM
thanks for the great idea I think I will make my children one each for valentines day and fill with Haribo hearts.