PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Phone Charms

Bea
08-05-2006, 09:08 PM
I am going to make a few mobile phone charms for the craft fair, but do any of you have suggestions, ideas?

I intend to use hearts (would be foolish not to!!:rolleyes: ) and pink.

I am hoping to get a delivery of small Russian dolls (Beads) who seem to be trendy (ok, I have heard this but never saw any!!:p ) and attach them to the phone charms.

My idea is that a phone charm shouldn't be too ''busy''. What do you think?

Bea

Seahorse
09-05-2006, 08:59 AM
Hmm, my only suggestion is that it doesnt make too much noise with the bits clinking together, may be annoying to the phone user.

Fran
09-05-2006, 05:00 PM
I'm sure I posted a message this morning but it's not shown up. Hmmmmm

Anyway's it wasn't anything great, only that I tried it a couple of years back and they took ages to sell, but I think it was down to not fitting in with my style, or at least that's what I'm hoping it was.

Good luck though!

Seahorse
09-05-2006, 05:06 PM
Bea, do they have to be phone charms?Could you do bag charms, as they could be bigger/heavier and an unlimited theme.

swirlyarts
09-05-2006, 08:57 PM
I would say keep the phone charms simple and offer 'busier' bag charms too - that way if people like what they see for either then you could adapt - if you get what I mean!

Bea
10-05-2006, 09:43 AM
I have bag charms clasps (called swivel clasps) and I must admit they are selling quite fast, so maybe I should do some of these as well as phone charms... Bag charms are quite trendy at the mo, aren't they...

Thanks!