PDA

View Full Version : Crochet Pattern Offer

ThE_SeeKeR
22-01-2009, 12:47 PM
Not sure who to ask about this so posting it here :)

I want to do a Crochet Pattern offer to the members of this site only.

Obviously this will be advertising so can a mod or someone let me know in this thread how to go about it :)
I havnt posted any link or offer conditions otherwise i think it would be against the rules, but if you can let me know - it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Moonbeam Angel
22-01-2009, 02:43 PM
Hope they do let you, I would be interested.

Critchley
22-01-2009, 07:39 PM
Yes, I like crhchet patterns too. Will be watching with interest.

ThE_SeeKeR
23-01-2009, 02:26 PM
Since no mod has bothered to let me know :( i will post a little more info :D

What i am looking to do is bulk sell my shops unique and exclusive patterns to either:

Other Business's to sell.
or
Personal Discounts for members here.

PM me if interested in one of the above deals.

MODs: No links etc posted, hopefully this is within the guidelines but if no1 has alrdy said i cannot when asking, i presume that silence is a yes its ok :D

Peter
23-01-2009, 02:42 PM
Silence is never a yes. If you are not sure about something, PM a mod. You have been advised to read the rules carefully - please do. From version 1 of the rules - at the bottom..................

If you feel this limits the site and/or your experience then please email / private message me or any of the mods..

ThE_SeeKeR
23-01-2009, 03:58 PM
Actually i did but no reply :) :horse: lol. Nvm i'll just pm u in future, mite be easier lol

woodtattoos
23-01-2009, 06:00 PM
Not sure who to ask about this...

PM a mod.
Actually i did but no reply :)

So which one is it? Did you ask or not ask?! :confused: ;)

ThE_SeeKeR
23-01-2009, 07:23 PM
They havnt logged in yet since i sent the pm :) lol should i send to multiple mods in future? :D lol

Peter
23-01-2009, 07:48 PM
Right - that is enough. FYI seeker, you won't see me when I'm online, so I can only assume you mean me, although I don't remember due to having a life and missing things occasionally. We've been through this before, and I've no wish to go through it again, but if you wish to continue to criticise the mods and the forum you may be happier somewhere else. Otherwise just enjoy the forum like most other members do - if you only need us to advertise you may be better PMing 0103 media for advertising rates. Now can we get on with having a quiet life please? ;)