PDA

View Full Version : Skeleton leaf potential

Seahorse
05-05-2006, 11:59 AM
Ive been mucking about with skeleton leaves and it popped into my head that its basically a tree.
The main stem that runs through it is the trunk then cut intothe veiny bits in a tree shape and there you have a tree with a trre effect/feel!!!

Im sure you clever people have already thought of it but I just had to show that Ive caught up.

sand
04-03-2007, 08:21 PM
Skeleton leaves are great, aren't they? I use them for fairy wings sometimes, also they are lovely for scenery when I lay the fairy in them.
I'm trying to think of more uses for them as I have them in many colours

EMEvans
04-03-2007, 09:54 PM
I've only used them a few times (even though I've got a stack of them). I generally stick one to the back of a card with a marabou feather and a flower or two tied together with a ribbon on top of it.

Not very imaginative, but quite effective.

mollymandy
05-03-2007, 10:56 AM
Sand do you make fairys i love them do post some of your work when you can really like to see xxx

sand
05-03-2007, 04:02 PM
I have started making fairies, but it says I cannot post pics of my work until I have 50 or more posts
I make card toppers to order, I have lady who asks for card toppers to use for scrapbooking
I also make fun characters and cake toppers, want to start making angels and get my friend to bless them.
Little elves I make for fun too, but I am more than happy to make anything that is suggested.

Simply Roslyn
29-03-2007, 09:52 PM
Just today I've been using skeleton leaves on my verse cards, must admit I'm not very imaginative with them, but after reading your ideas, will try them when I can.