PDA

View Full Version : Jewellery Display Cards

Trinity
18-04-2006, 06:00 PM
Wonder if anyone can help me? I am looking for some kind of jewellery tags that will display my name & company. I am hoping to approach some boutiques etc and would like to have my name shown, but I can't seem find anywhere that does this.

Thanks!

Fran
18-04-2006, 07:04 PM
Honestly, Your best option would to buy some cardstock and print your own, this will allow you to add and remove text at any given time.

Trinity
18-04-2006, 07:34 PM
Fran! What a fab idea, it'll be much less expensive too and I can add my logo! Now why didn't I think of that!

Oh and are there any card stockers on here?! :p

Not Crafty At All
29-10-2007, 08:53 PM
I might be able to help with this. As part of my jewellery business, I am in the process of setting up a section selling engraved jewellery tags. Hopefully it will be up and running by the end of November. Will give more details when it is available.

I will happily supply single engraved tags in stirling silver for anyone who wants just the odd one or larger quantities for jewellery makers who want to have their business name on.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to send me a PM and I will send you details when I have finalised it.

Tip Top
30-10-2007, 12:56 PM
This is an old thread from April 2006......;)

Not Crafty At All
31-10-2007, 11:48 AM
Ha Ha Ha, so it is. I just did a search to see if anybody was looking for tags and thought I might be able to help.