PDA

View Full Version : My new range......

hdflred
31-12-2008, 10:28 PM
Well I have added most of my new valentines range to my site tonight. I can't seem to add a pic here (no matter how small I make it is says I have exceeded my quota) but you can see on my website if you are interested.

Looking forward to seeing what you are all making too!

gigglinggoblin
01-01-2009, 12:58 AM
What a sweet idea making valentines stuff for kids! I am never organised enough to remember stuff so far in advance!

hdflred
02-01-2009, 08:27 PM
:D
Thanks
You know it was always a tradition to give children gifts on valentines day in Norfolk "Jack Valentine" would knock on the back door of a house and leave small gifts on the doorstep for the children inside!

cupcake
02-01-2009, 08:38 PM
really adorable! :D and how organised are you??? Very impressed with that. Hmmm getting me thinking about Valentine's now, I have lots of heart beads....

helena
02-01-2009, 11:31 PM
Really nice stuff, I like all the stuff especially the red heart charm bracelet, good idea to fit all all sizes and it's got quite a grown up feel to it which I think would appeal? My daughter likes quite grown-up looking stuff and she's 8.
Your website is lovely and descriptions are so well worded, you are so well organised!

Helena xx

autumn rose
02-01-2009, 11:35 PM
lovely jewellery! so reasonable too!